Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Made two more pulls with the coins i have farmed yesterday and today:
1st one was Little John [cool, I didnt have it], 2nd Namahage [when i’ve saw the red glow i was like, yeahhhhhh Grav… f…].

2 Likes

I’m very disappointed about my summons this time because I use to expect a small little bit better summon consider the new hero’s as well and I have 10 summons and 5 off them was Gill_Ra then Gato Another 2 1 Boldtusk and 1 Sonya all of them i have them already. My concern is why with the Atlantic summons I get the usual hero’s like thay can be get by normal summons every day like?? When I use Atlantis coin i suppose to get hero’s from Atlantis Gate not ordinary one. Absolutely crappy stuff

Another farmed Atlantis token yielded Misandra. I’ll take that

4 Likes

Did 43 in total. First 13 with only one 4*, the rest 3s. Then a 30:

Not only two GMs, but Wu showed up too! Ate him my first week of playing and he got so offended he hasn’t been back since. Now that he’s forgiven me he’ll be first in line for food. Good boy!

8 Likes

After 19 summons…only one 5* hero - Marjana. :sob:

1 Like

Not sure if to flame you…

Made 14 and didn’t get one 5 star at all.

Got Kiril, Li Xiu and ameonna, rest was dupes only.

Don’t get my wrong, I didn’t have Kiril so far and he is really a nice hero. But I wished for at least a red 4 star (Wilbur or GM), a 5 star at all…

Maybe next time…

1 Like

God… That’s just bad loot… 70 Pulls and got only HoTM

my draw from 100 tokens :wink: never got bonus draw before :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

Undecided between awesome and insane…

Probably your bank manager, Google and SG will invite you to a Muggy of coffee. :wink:

3 Likes

@DaveCozy, that Wilbur saved the day for your pullls!! I’m still chasing that wily bugger.

1 Like

Its GM that i want…this is al dups…

1 Like

Well my 1st pull was Hel, with Atlantis coins…then Margaret…then everything went to Hel :joy:

5 Likes

I pulled two Gravy’s in one 30-pull, but I can’t imagine fully ascending both. Ascension items are hard to find, and with just 5 rings in my inventory, the 2nd GM would be waiting a long time…

Also pulled Inari and Poseidon. 60 pulls in gems, a coin pull got me Marjana. Will sell organs for rings.

4 Likes

This Atlantis, I got everything I could ever ask for… if I was a bit like Hodor, except all I could ever say is ‘Gil-Ra’!

Congrats on landing Renfeld!! He’s an absolute game changer!

4 Likes

So pumped! I fed everyone else to him so I can hopefully beef him up (even more) as soon as possible!

1 Like

Managed to pull Poseidon, Melia & Muggy. This has probably already been covered but has anyone noticed some of the insane token drops? Got 18 Atlantis tokens from this level alone (on easy)!

Did a 30x pull at got 2x Gravemaker, truly stoked, Santa got pulled out of the feeding trough and will be stuck at 3-62 for a very (very, very) long time.

While clearing Atlantis stages on hard got another pull…just about dropped the phone as Ursena came peaking out.

DELIGHTED!

Stopped while ahead, will roll over until next month.

2 Likes

Ended up pulling Kageburado on my very last pull!! Couldn’t believe it! Was hoping for Gravemaker but Kage is a very nice surprise!

1 Like

Cage is better in my opinion. Hits hard!