Atlantis Summons – Results & Discussion [November 2018 through February 2020]

Did like 12 single pulls. I don’t think I got them all, but meh.

Kinda excited about Tony Danza because I need him for rogue class trials. And second Melia who can be pretty gnarly on bloody battle. And second Wilbur isn’t the worst.

2 Likes

No Vela… I do need another blue 5, but I can hold out a little bit, I need a killer…

4 Likes

Here’s what I dont get…you do a 30 pull and get 8 Muggy, 6 Hematage, 5 Melia, 2 Amelonia(ghost chick whatever her name is) 2 Gato, a Kash and a few other rares. With season 1 and Atlantis available how do you get so many copies of the same junk heros? They say random, but 8 Muggys? I got hosed!

Not so bad…

8 Likes

Only 1 Prisca… I would definitely say not bad at all! lol

Not to mention Kunchen + Misandra. I’d be happy with this pull.
I got 2 Prisca just from 11 pulls haha

1 Like

I woulda traded one of mine for Poseidon

3 Likes

From 24 pulls I got Vela (yay) and 4th Isarnia. I really hope that Hero Academy does something useful. Vela though is already fun to use in stages even at 1/1 - her special has nice animation and she is cute. Plus she kinda fits that Atlantis theme. One can say she fits even more than some supposedly Atlantis heroes (Namahage? Yeah, he just screams ‘Atlantis’ …). Though I need 5* healer. But I got BT’s costume and with +19 he can substitute for the time being, heh.

I beat you!. 7 single pulls 5 chochin -.-’

1 Like

Only did a single 10 pull and gonna stop while Im ahead since I already have Kunchen and Misandra.

7 Likes

Why…why ohh why. anyone but him :frowning:

6 Likes

dw, you’ll get that Atomos next time :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The only thing that’s wrong in Atlantis summon is the fact that there are s1 heroes in it… When I do an Atlantis-pull I want Atlantis heroes, 3*, 4* or 5* I don’t bother, as long as it is a s2 hero… One time, I did a 10 pull and get nothing but s1 heroes. Yes, to be honest there were 4* s1 heroes in it, but that is not why I did the 10 pull for… When I go to the bakery and ask a fresh bread, they haven’t have to sell me some croissants from yesterday…

3 Likes

Bought the new offer for 300 coins and 350 gems.

Chochin
Mnesseus
Isarnia
Kelile

My first Isarnia. Rest are duplicates so they have been fed.

4 Likes

40 pulls in total! 10 solo pulls and one 30x… JUST WAOW!!!

IMG_8181 IMG_8182 IMG_8183

6x 5* : 2x Misandra, Poseidon, Zelina, Isarnia, Vela

12 Likes

Had good summons this go round. Got Kunch, Zeline, and Vela

7 Likes

14th single pull. No more for JF :laughing:

8 Likes

I was wondering if anyone posted the calendar for february:-? Sorry if i posted in wrong place

On topic: did 25 pulls an got nothing:(( i wanted kunchen so bad

Only coins pull for this month atlantis, I save gems for Avalon and next atlantis…
So 11xpull the results, here we go: Gato, Caedmon, Mnesseus, Gill-Ra, Carver, Mnneseus, Namahage, Nashgar, Namahage, Gill-Ra, Cho-Chin.
Need many feeder to level though, lol :man_shrugging: :+1: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Really wanted Kunchen or Zeline, did about 50 pulls in total. Got a single Misandra, which I’m happy about although it’s not who I was aiming for…others were feeders as I already have enough Proteus, Wilbur and classic 3/4*.

1 Like

4 Likes

Cookie Settings