Atlantis summons in future — what will happen once all of the provinces are released?

for 350 gems/pull, i prefer an absolute remove from atlantis gate for that old 3 stars and 4 stars from S1…just let s2 heroes and 5* from s1.

1 Like

I’m hoping that Atlantis will give us another stronghold to manage, and that the TCs in that stronghold will produce Atlantis heros. Hey, a guy can dream right?!? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

However, i highly doubt there will be a repeat of free token once all S2 has completed.
Just hoping that they will reset all the token back to 0.

Someone pointed out somewhere that the stats screen says there are 270 hard mode stages. There are 23 provinces of (presumably) 10 stages each. I reckon there are 4 provinces in that central building thing in the sea. In which case summons may be carrying on beyond March…

1 Like

I hope they will add the S2 heroes to Training Camps and epic/elemental summon pool and start working on Season 3 that is going to reflect what Season 2 pulls look like now.

And I hope they will start working on Season 3 will be a dark theme.

Several people have pointed that out, here’s one of the times I did:

i assume the big city rising in the middle of the map is the stage for the final 3 provinces of season 2 and where the final showdown with poseidon will take place

also considering the design of the buildings in the 2019 release material it’s not a long stretch to believe Atlantis will be a secondary base to our cause

Season two is expected to finish in april if the previous 5* heroes release rotation remains the same

1 Like

The map of Atlantis Summon will be available in total in 2 months.

What happens next?

Will the Atlantis convocation continue?

Who finishes will only receive Atlantic coins in the normal methods? (chest, titan, etc …), it will be difficult to reach 100 coins like that.

Tasks could be created where they included the Atlantic coins, for example.

I really would like to know what it’s going to be like.

Thanks

@Kerridoc @zephyr1 Possible merge?

Opps, cant forget @Rook :wink:

3 Likes

Merged. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Sorry. I put Atlantis in the search and did not appear this topic. Thanks for merged.

I always hoped we’d enter the building and find a labyrinth under the ground.

I know I’m dreaming, but it always made sense to me for a continuation. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s always also possible to summon using diamonds instead of Atlantis coins.

As for the coins, however, there are quite a few possibilities:

• Maybe they can be farmed in the final three provinces (which I also expect to take place in the city rising out of the water) --> however, I doubt that they will make them farmable

• Maybe they introduce Atlantis quests (just like the gem quests). There should be better and harder Quests for advanced players anyway. Sorry, but “find food”, “find battle items I” etc are both useless and way too easy for anyone beyond beginner level

• Maybe Atlantis coins can be “forged” in the upcoming Alchemy Lab (and used in the Hero Academy)

But that’s all just speculations :laughing:

1 Like

These are good speculations!

If we start to be only with gems, we will have an unsustainable game, because it starts to be everything to pay, 350 gems are not easy to win.

Let’s see what happens! :roll_eyes::money_mouth_face:

Well, my hope is that Atlantis heroes will become trainable when season 2 is over. As for now, heroes like Tarlak are almost impossible to get. In the last three months the chances to get specifically him were 1:1500 (1:500 to get any of the non featured 5* Atlantis heroes). If the probability remains the same (0.2 % for non-featured) it means a 1:3000 chance to get a specific non-featured hero. In other words, 300,000 Atlantis coins or 100 30xsummons which sums up to 840,000 gems :crazy_face: ON AVERAGE. For F2P, C2P and even most P2W (those who aren’t huge whales) Tarlak (or Kageburado or whichever hero one still needs and aims for) is practically gone forever :frowning_face:

Even if the chances get doubled as there are 6 and not 3 non-featured Atlantis 5* heroes, it’s still 150,000 coins or 420,000 gems on average…

2 Likes

If only there were an upcoming Reddit AMA where these things could be asked. :wink:

5 Likes

Will there be a minotaur in said labyrinth, @Rook? :wink:

Ha! I was joking. Must be careful with joking!

official cat statement: I have no knowledge of Season 3 yet (though I think my idea would be cool). :grin:

Here we are, still a couple of months to discover the end of the season 2…

So I’m wondering: if Atlantis Gate appears everytime with a piece of the map, what will happen when the map will be complete? Does the gate will appear later? Or do the Atlantis heroes appear in the “normal” gate? How will we use the Atlantis coins earned after the last stages of Season 2?

@Kerridoc @zephyr1 @Rook Merge?

1 Like

Cookie Settings