Atlantis summons in future — what will happen once all of the provinces are released?

i have a question, does anybody knows what happens to the Atlantis summons when season 2 is finished in March? Will they come regular at the end of the month like they do right know?

1 Like

I would hope and believe so as there will always be new players entering the game who are working through the levels and accumulating coins. And since we keep getting Atlantis coins as loot now, makes me believe there will be a use from them even after we complete season two.

4 Likes

I’ve always imagined that the 9 month Summons cycle by Season 2 family would repeat and continue — just like everything else in this game that goes on a rotating cycle.

The only part that would presumably continue to vary is the old HOTM added in to the mix each month.

8 Likes

Hopefully that is the case…there are still some of those old Hotm that have eluded me!

Gravemaker, Gravemaker! Wherefore art thou Gravemaker??? :sob:

5 Likes

Possible inclusion in TC20? Please and Thank you.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Atlantis Calendar & Guessing Returning HOTM [Currently discussing Feb 2019 Atlantis, which begins Feb 28]

i ask my self the same question … about gm

1 Like

Yes, would be super cool if season 2 heroes were added to the training camp

1 Like

for 350 gems/pull, i prefer an absolute remove from atlantis gate for that old 3 stars and 4 stars from S1…just let s2 heroes and 5* from s1.

1 Like

I’m hoping that Atlantis will give us another stronghold to manage, and that the TCs in that stronghold will produce Atlantis heros. Hey, a guy can dream right?!? :slight_smile:

9 Likes

However, i highly doubt there will be a repeat of free token once all S2 has completed.
Just hoping that they will reset all the token back to 0.

Someone pointed out somewhere that the stats screen says there are 270 hard mode stages. There are 23 provinces of (presumably) 10 stages each. I reckon there are 4 provinces in that central building thing in the sea. In which case summons may be carrying on beyond March…

1 Like

I hope they will add the S2 heroes to Training Camps and epic/elemental summon pool and start working on Season 3 that is going to reflect what Season 2 pulls look like now.

And I hope they will start working on Season 3 will be a dark theme.

Several people have pointed that out, here’s one of the times I did:

i assume the big city rising in the middle of the map is the stage for the final 3 provinces of season 2 and where the final showdown with poseidon will take place

also considering the design of the buildings in the 2019 release material it’s not a long stretch to believe Atlantis will be a secondary base to our cause

Season two is expected to finish in april if the previous 5* heroes release rotation remains the same

1 Like

The map of Atlantis Summon will be available in total in 2 months.

What happens next?

Will the Atlantis convocation continue?

Who finishes will only receive Atlantic coins in the normal methods? (chest, titan, etc …), it will be difficult to reach 100 coins like that.

Tasks could be created where they included the Atlantic coins, for example.

I really would like to know what it’s going to be like.

Thanks

@Kerridoc @zephyr1 Possible merge?

Opps, cant forget @Rook :wink:

3 Likes

Merged. :heart_decoration:

3 Likes

Sorry. I put Atlantis in the search and did not appear this topic. Thanks for merged.

I always hoped we’d enter the building and find a labyrinth under the ground.

I know I’m dreaming, but it always made sense to me for a continuation. :wink:

3 Likes