Atlantis Summons 30 Pull Raffle

Our Alliance, GO RIN NO SHO, surprised our members with a raffle of a 30 pull Atlantis Summons. All alliance members that used all 6 flags in previous AW were eligible. The winner was TKIan9980 of the 5 Rings. He had never done more than a 10 pull before. While it is not the most legendary 30 pull ever it meant the world to him and to us.

We aren’t just an Alliance, we are a family.

We have one spot open in our main Alliance, currently tackling 8* Titans (edit: Just took down our first 9* in 13 hours), and several openings in our second alliance GO RIN NO SHO 2 if you want a more casual Alliance. If you would like to be part of the fam let us know.

18 Likes

How did you exchange or gift it? I didn’t know there was a way to do that.

2 Likes

Truly awesome. And when you say it’s like family, it really is. Seeing that video in the chat group was amazing!!! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Google play/itunes card codes to redeem for 8400 gems.

4 Likes

The games is good, but what make this awesome, yes the good alliance to stay with! When you found family sorrounding with Awesome people, so why staying in dead alliance ?
Wishes all the best for your ally.

3 Likes

Dang 4 5* that’s a lucky pull for sure :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’d certainly call it a legendary 30x pull!

6 Likes

honestly, hearing his kids in the background too…it was pretty darn cool

2 Likes

Best pull evaaaaaaaaaaa!

1 Like

That is super awesome!!! Congrats

1 Like

So I finally understand why I got no 5* in my 30 pull - some people are getting number of them so my result balanced it a bit. But seriously speaking now - it´s a great initiative you have done and it´s great to see that winner was lucky. Good job guys :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope the odds change and you get Onatel in a few days

Update: We are currently melting a 9* Titan with all our new Atlantis Heroes lol One spot still open if that is your level.

1 Like

SO happy for you!!! May ascension mats fall in your lap the same way!!!

Thanks and let´s see…

Wow great pull! Congrats

1 Like

awesome pull, congrats to entire alliance as well

1 Like

thank you so much for the bump

1 Like

Google play won’t allow you to buy top ups for another country.

It pays to use all your AW flags lol