Atlantis summon monthy?

It stays.
I already ask exactly the same question, and they said eventually halfway chests (like 6/10 or even 9/10) don’t expire.

The very next gate opening you find the same amount.

1 Like

So 10 chests for whole season2?

Rare Titans only… It’s amazing now come to think about it.

1 Like

Maximum 9 chests per month.

But what about other questions?

Can’t help with them.
Sorry.

@Petri thought it will stay 30 days open then change, why making it 3 days only :frowning: it would be better to have it open the whole month then change same as HOTM not every one can open it in this coming 3 days for diff reasons

2 Likes

I thought you did quit anyway :laughing: and to answer the question it‘s for a simple reason, bring people to spend even if they don‘t want to or can‘t afford it atm. Now they have 2 ‚events‘ a month where ppl cash in like crazy.

i came back as many friends asked me to not quit, but im not as active as i used to

1 Like

So I just spent a ton this month trying to get guin, s2 releases at the end of the month with what seems to be the two best 5* and hel, and it only gives me 3 days to try for them? Not to mention the pulls to try to get them are more expensive. Since I got 11 drakes from my event pulls I really didn’t want to pull again until next month to try for the dark hotm. Now this limited time to get the best heroes from season 2 is up. So out of stupidity I do a 30 pull and receive 3 more drakes. This game is really starting to get annoying. No more spending for me. As if this game wasn’t pricey enough to stay in the top 100.

8 Likes

Did they force you to spend? At gun point? No? Then only yourself to blame, I’m tired of people moaning about spending when it’s all about your ability to control yourself. Why is it always someone else’s fault that you gambled money on an odds based game and didn’t get the results you wanted?

6 Likes

No one in this thread is blaming the game. It’s okay for people to get frustrated. I don’t know why people get so prickly when someone expresses annoyance at the odds.

5 Likes

What day of the month will Atlantis summons and provinces launches?

Guinevere + Misandra seems a good combo for defenses (but Guinevere will still be the best tank), she can also help Alberich to charge faster and start a infinity-queen-combo with mana boosts.

If you wanted to draw so early ther’s nothing to say, the current HOTM is Drake :man_shrugging:
You could have waited the next rotation and pulled the HOTM via tokens/Event pulls.

I’m not complaining about the odds. The odds suck, we all know that. I am saying it is ridiculous that they make the 2 best S2 heroes and hel only available for 3 days the same month that I’m sure not just myself spent a lot on the event and guin. Smart on their part you pay for event heroes, s2 heroes and then to get the next hotm you pay again. Seems like a pay to win strategy while the f2p players still have no shot at event heroes and now no shot at the OP s2 heroes.

4 Likes

I got a •••• friar tuck from the atlantis summon. Why the hell are all the junk 3 from season 1 in season 2 summons ?

give me junk season 2 3*

5 Likes

Dont worry man those OP Season 2 heros will be nerfed in no time making them junk toons

2 Likes

True, but not until enough people spend enough money on special S2 event summons. I mean what sense would it make to mix S2 heroes with Season 1 pulls? Just as much sense as putting S1 heroes with the Atlantis pulls to lower chances of getting S2 heroes. Very smart devs.

1 Like

People stop writing. All SGG team on a yacht for a round-the-world trip for the next 2 weeks on your wasted money. No one will respond :rofl:

3 Likes

To my feeling most of the Atlantis heroes are atleast equally good as the S1 heroes in the same star-range. I also think that a couple, if not half, of the Atlantis heroes are designed to compete with the powerful S1 heroes (Event heroes + HoTM included). Like, a baby Hel, baby Ares, Wu Kong2.0 etc. Even if they get nerfed then I believe they are still valuable.

If they did not include S1 heroes among the mix, we would be complaining that it’s pure P2W since you would be able to straightforward buy heroes to compete with the ‘‘lucky’’ obtained powerful S1 heroes. Not to mention that the players with powerful S1 heroes would complain about them becoming less relevant, because everyone would be able to obtain the Atlantis heroes so easily which would make their S1 heroes not unique at all.

I agree that adding a limited period of time to summons for Atlantis and old HoTM is indeed another way for them to boost their revenue. But it’s necessary in my opinion, because of what I wrote above.

At the same time it is a way for us to have a chance to obtain great competive Atlantis heroes, 2 Legendary Atlantis heroes and 2 old HoTM for free or for payment all within one summon category. This is what we asked for, if not more considering it’s all in 1 summon category. On top of that…

“The Atlantis Summon has an increased chance for Legendary heroes. All featured and Season 2 heroes have 3.0x chance when compared to other heroes of the same rarity.”

Dev’s even boosted our chance to get Legendary heroes AND boosted our chance to get featured and Atlantis heroes by 3x. This is pretty visible if you look at all the posts about what heroes people have summoned already.

Yes, I am always optimistic. But, this time I think a good job has been done with including S1 heroes to the summon category. You’re free to disagree, of course.

2 Likes