Atlantis summon monthy?

Of the new season, for now I can only think of the aspect of the heroes. Horrible!. Ridiculous!. Incongruente with the rest of drawings. drawings for small children. :frowning:

4 Likes

I did not calculate it in this way, but you have so you’re most likely right. However the discussion was about adding old heroes into the Atlantis summon category. Out of 89 (or 100) summons, 27 (or 30) Atlantis heroes appeared.

That’s 3/10. Fine? I think so. :thinking:

100 summons is probably way too less in order to have a decent probability calculation, but it gives us a feeling. Perhaps I can scroll through the thread again and count all of them…

Mine was worse…Dawa

Read this thread! If it’s true, then it’s twisted truth and a little bit scandalous.

1 Like

Wouldn’t call it a little bit.

Pulling old 3* for more than usual money and seeing people with 130 pulls with no 5* speaks volumes for SG coding into tje game.

Same with me missing 7 consecutive tiles because of Wu - which is virtually impossible given a corretly coded RNG. And I bet the same bad code is used for summons. 3x but only on words and not in reality, unfortunately.

1 Like

So in this thread Atlantis summons 30x and chests result [August 2018] - #84 by HarryDeB players have shown us their summons. The detailed posts (including wether or not it was atlantis along with correct numbers) I have counted together.

There’s 28 players who have summoned 367 heroes in total:

• 162 Atlantis heroes (44%)
  • 205 S1 heroes (55%)

The 162 Atlantis heroes are divided in:

• 110 three * (68% of total Atlantis heroes / 30% of total heroes)
  • 47 four * (29% / 13%)
  • 5 five * (3% / 1%)

The 205 S1 heroes are divided in:

• 153 three * (75% of total S1 heroes / 42% of total heroes)
  • 43 four* (21% / 12%)
  • 9 five * (4% / 2%)

The number of 3* heroes: 263 (72% of total heroes)
The number of 4* heroes: 90 (25% of total heroes)
The number of 5* heroes: 14 (4% of total heroes)

Based on this calculation the odds on getting a:

Atlantis 3* hero compared to S1 3* hero = 110/153 (11/15 almost 4/5) odds against new
Atlantis 4* hero compared to S1 4* hero = 29/21 odds for new
Atlantis 5* hero compared to S1 5* hero = 5/9 odds (almost 3/5) against new

I think the odd calculation is pretty accurate! Thanks @Kerridoc and @SamwiseTheBrave.

5 Likes

In other words… Completely bent over. Thanks for doing that tiresome work!

Did every one of these people say ‘how’ they paid for their summons though? I’m curious if the game rewards buying things with gems or freebies differently.

I’ve only had 2 atlantis summons so far, but one i bought with gems and got a new 4* hero and the other i built up 100 atlantis coins and got an old 3* hero (which adding insult to injury, of all the ones i could have got, was one i already had!)

I’d be interestedto see the outcome ofthat info.

1 Like

Petri is there any stock options available for this game, i would like to get rich myself.

1 Like

@Skunky, you gotta wait til just after Pirates, sell the farm, and buy just before Alby hits the Atlantis portal. Instant gazillionaire! :grin:

1 Like

Sorry if this has been answered, but do unused Atlantis coins roll over to the next month?

Yes they will roll over.

They didn’t tell us. But…conspiracies…mah. :roll_eyes:

Anyway, we can collect free gems by finishing quests and filling chests. We can buy VIP and get daily gems. We can buy gems. Since they all add up into the same gem pile it basically is impossible to try and find out wether freebies or spenders have an advantage in the summon portals, which use gems as a price.

You could do this research for Atlantis summons, but I can’t really be bothered. I think it’s a way too deep thought and the answer (for me) is in plain sight:

“Why would they reward spenders more than freebies in summoning heroes, but not be telling us about this?”

They would steal from their own wallet.

aGREED, unfortunately.

Since this topic just got revived… Will there be Atlantis Summons this month? I was expecting it yesterday but it didn’t happen. I was hoping to do my Atlantis draws for a chance at Khiona, but if it’s not going to happen it would be good to know so I can choose an elementral draw I actually need instead.

The next levels of Season 2 open to play in about 1 day, 8 hours from the time of this post. The player assumption is that the Atlantis gate will become available at the same time.

2 Likes

Thanks. I guess you can only see the timer if you complete the first 3 provinces.

I waited all month, activated my free summon and got Gunnar. Really?! What was the point???

Bruh i got Balthazar and Hawkmoon and Gil-Ra
No money spending from me. It’s what I saved. I wont even bother with VIP nonsense

Slow and Steady

i wonder when next atlantis summon ?