Atlantis single pull BLISS

Started the Atlantis summon with 37 coins so I worked to get to 100 and did a single pull. I know it’s not graded the best but I really wanted this hero. What are the odds :grinning: Fortune favors the foolish.

19 Likes

Yeah nice

Did a few Atlantis pulls with coins and gems just to fill the chest, and I was one short. Grabbed some gems just to get the chest and bam, same guy pops out! Fast mana and group hitting with a minion? What’s not to love?

2 Likes

No same hero but just 100 coins. January is my month. I got Natalia one year ago. Two Hotm in 20 months on first shot. I also got Evelyn during December events. But that’s another story and the cost was just insane (I try for second time to get Guinevere)

5 Likes

January is your month, and also mana delaying girls seems to like you.

Congrats to the OP.
Always a good feeling having one shot one kill.

I mean… i guess it is nice. Duh.

1 Like

Congrats! I got him too on my first coin pull this time. I really needed a dark hero upgrade and still ecstatic. Good going!

1 Like

A teammate did one last-minute single pull with the coins and got Kage! Glad to see some good luck reports! Congrats to you…hope is alive!

1 Like

I am so sad…
Did 60 pulls and got nothing…

3 Likes

He was my first 5* and HOTM that I got way back when he was HOTM!

1 Like

Whenever I have faced him he strikes fear into me LOL glad to have them on my side now going to take a while to ascend Him but no complaints at all I am thrilled.

Has he always been available in the Atlantis summon. I didn’t think so but I could be wrong

Sorry for that, hopefully you’ll go on a hot streak :+1:t3:

Sorry Missy I didn’t get your whole in.

No apologies needed! I’m glad to hear you’re excited about Thoth :smile:

1 Like