Atlantis Rising - The Ridiculous Glutton For Punishment Farming Thread

You know who you are. You saved all your loot tickets and flasks for this day. Now they’re all gone, but you’re just getting started. You have 8400 gems. Do you pull for heroes? Of course not. You are going farming.

Welcome to the Ridiculous Atlantis Rising Farming Thread. Share your pix of backpack training camps, teams that can auto play S2.1 fastest, and any pulls you get from coins(only earned through farming.)

24 hours in. 36 world energy refreshes used. Long way to go.

18 Likes

Great results @Keyz :+1:

Currently my focus is on avatar missions.
Got hundred backpack, and hundred swords, and good alot recruits.
Not all flask has been used, still in progress, I hope getting more recruit and loots.

2 Likes

I’m…in awe! :flushed:

2 Likes

Once loot tix expended, it gets rough. On the grind. Day 2 update. No pulls from coins worth mentioning. 2 level ups so far, third in the morning(13k to go) but holding for new Titan.

4 Likes

This guy have crazy trainings

6 Likes

Come and get it :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

I started out with 51 WE Flasks.

I’m down to 17 so far.

I’m making progress on my TC2 bank:

Coins from farming so far got me Valen and Melia, who were both food for me (I’ve already saved multiple of both).

3 Likes

Had about 370 tickets went from 75 and 78% to 76 and 27% id have a lot more backpacks but I have over 3,000 feeders in what were tc 2’s but are idle now never enough food to use them or dblades to bring 5 more 5* to 80 have 22 80 now like 47 4* 70

2 Likes

I managed to use all 51 flasks just in time.

My TC2 topped out here:

I also have about 174 days of TC11 in total, split across two.

And I have 26 days of TC20 queued up. I actually had more, but I borrowed Food from the bank to eat feeders and burn Iron on Giant Harpoons.

I got one last Coin pull, which got me my 5th Wilbur. He’s chilling on the roster with the others until we find out what Hero Academy does.

EDIT: I also have 1217 Rugged Clothes now. I was close to out when I started, so those are pretty much all new.

4 Likes

1 Like

and I thought I was rushing it too much by spending 2 or 3 flasks. Besides, I won’t have to autofarm the boring 8-7 for a while

1 Like

I only burned a dozen or so flasks. Need to burn a lot of rugged clothes, but need more heroes worthy of leveling. 400d in TC11, 300d in TC12, 3k rugged clothes.
(Running TC2 for now, with an occasional batch of 300 rugged clothes. Plan to do this until Sand Empire ends; then back to 3 TC20.)

1 Like

I’ll be farming @Elpis’ stronghold from here on out…

1 Like

Hi,
All i want is WE flasks is that to much to ask?
And ascention mats, 5s heroes, cratfing ingredients, weakers opponents, my 2 front teeths. Lol. :laughing:
Did ok for a newbie, 64 ds tc 11, 19 ds tc 12, 250 bp’s, 350 swords, don’t know the rest, just increased a lot for sure.
Jump 2 levels in 3 days. Summons meeh.
My alt did great on summons 3 5
s, 2 4*s.
Low buget ($15 each).
So where can i get myself some We, please.:slightly_smiling_face:
Taking it easy for the rest ot today.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

4 Likes

5th Wilbur??? All I ask of you sweet baby RNGesus is to give me just 1, JUST ONE!!!
I’m quickly running out of sacrifice material here? Hope you like slugs because after this last grasshopper that’s all I got!!

2 Likes

Cookie Settings