Atlantis Rises - What's your farming strategy?

When the energy costs are reduced, my main priority is accumulating Atlantis coins by progressing through as much of the map as possible so that I can summon even more Banes (at least they’re free).

Outside of the event, I mainly just loot ticket Atlantis provinces to finish the quests that unlock avatars that I’ll never actually use. Because… well I don’t really know why. Because they’re there, I guess. :crazy_face:

6 Likes

AR is 15-9 farming time for me ! With 16 flasks and plenty of loot tickets, i can run it with no problems
It gives me a month of TC1-2-11-19 recruits so every months is a new beginning!

The rest of the month, i am finishing hard mode. Currently on province 21 and i do about 70 levels per month, so it should be completed next month.

6 Likes

Do you happen to know if the backpacks drop at a decent rate on 15-9? I have over 1,000 swords, but I’m constantly out of backpacks.

1 Like

Sorry for multiple posts, but one more question… Do you stack up your recruits in just one camp, or do you spread them around a bit? I’m considering just dumping everything into TC20 (finishes researching legendary training the morning that AR begins), then sorting it all out afterwards. I’ve never been able to actually utilize recruit/food starage before, but I’m anxious to begin leveraging that to the greatest extent that I can ASAP.

1 Like

I haven’t tracked it down sorry.
But after last AR, i managed to run TC2 for 17 days.
I probably had some already in inventory, don’t really remember

2 Likes

I run TC20 and 2 TC11.
I try to put 1-2 training a day in TC20
I make a bank of recruits in one TC11
The other TC11 has a queue of approximately 10 days
My last TC alternates between TC1-2-19.
I use all backpacks first. Then if i still have a big queue in TC11, i use some TC19 and finish the month with TC1 to use the swords
I finished last AR with over 4K training in my TC11. It is down to 300 :flushed:

4 Likes

That was a very detailed answer. Thank you. Using TC11 sounds like an excellent idea. Not really for food storage, but I’ve finally reached a point where I can make around a million food per day, so that’s not as much of an issue as it used to be for me at times. Being able to bank recruits means that I have greater flexibility as I continue to play and the balance of the different materials changes. I can switch things around any time, and TC11 runs slowly enough where it doesn’t burn thru your resources so quickly. I’ll definitely try that this time around. Thanks again!!

2 Likes

What’s the best S2 level for backpacks?

4 Likes

I would like to farm for seadragons to get Atlantis coins? Do you know which is the best level per energy?

2 Likes

My guess would be Province 1, either stage 9 or 10. I don’t know this as fact. I only say it because the highest drop rate for backpacks in Season 2 is listed as province 1, and generally, the higher the level, the better the rewards. I plan to farm 1.9 for this AR because I need backpacks above all else.

2 Likes

I farm Experience aggressively during Atlantis Rising. S2 9-10 is perfect during rising as it provides 660exp/ flag which is the highest amount of Exp you can get from farming levels. Last month during Atlantis Rises, I Levelled up 3x (1 level per day). The recruits and backpack drops are a by-product of the farming and I managed to get 35days of TC2 training queued up. Recruits are generally not a problem for me since I have about 370days training queued up in my TC11s.

3 Likes

Loot tickets and WE flasks.

Not overly concerned about farming for ‘maximum efficiency’ I’m just going to pick away at levels that help me with my S2 missions.

Great topic and share info the strategy and achievement. :+1:

Last time I was focus on avatar mission:

And finally get Kirin (Dragon boss) and Ice Kitsune (Fox monster) avatar.
Next, my plan I will continue finishing Season 2 Normal Mode (to collect atlantis coins) and also hope get random Orichalum seadragon mobs (avatar mission), currently at S2-15-7-N.

1 Like

I strongly recommend looking at @BarryWuzHere’s excellent farming guide. He’s added a page in the spreadsheet for Atlantis Rises.

This guide provides data that supports three reasons why you should (almost always) be farming Normal levels during AR:

1. With few exceptions, the drop rate/WE for things is better on Normal than Hard
  2. More mosters/WE = more chances for Atlantis tokens.
  3. Safe auto-farming

I’ll be slamming 2-1-2/N for kits and 2-14-7/N for nuggets.

5 Likes

Just FYI, 2:1-2N has slightly more total 4* crafting mats; the ~37% more nuggets you get in 2:14-7N come at the expense of meteors and dragon bones.

You also get a few more 1* and 3* crafting mats in the new 3-flag zone. (I find 2* crafting mats less limiting than 1* mats, tho you get more of them than you would in 2:14-7N too)

And finally 2:14-7N gives you extra of the dreaded training manuals, at the expense of backpacks, rugged clothes, and swords!

6 Likes

I farm mainly for backpacks at 2/1-9N and for filling monster chests. Atlantis is finished both easy and hard mode…

Other than that I am looking forward to get my fox avatar :grin::fox_face: or let’s see how lucky I am with the orichalkum dragons…

1 Like

I will get my Gadeirus and drone avatars, finish the water level mission and of course backpacks. Just over 400 loot tickets got me over a thousand backpacks last time, should be good again this time. It is so nice never having a tc sit and never running out of backpacks…

1 Like

Hey Seraph, I got the Fox avatar just yesterday, counting AR last month it took me about 2 months total. I did 10-1 to combo it with the Kirin boss mission, and then once that one was done I did 12-1.

2 Likes

Last two AR I took advantage of decreased WE for progressing in Hard Mode… just finished today lvl 20, last AR I could complete 3 lvls on HM… I have been using 3-2 setup of mainly *4 maxed some at 3.60 and a couple of *5 at 3.70, being 3 of strong color against the boss(es) and 2 of strong against the mobs, and mainly used axes, arrows and healing potions… So far I have completed all of them at first try, with a couple of exceptions when forgot to reach the last stage of boss with Special Charge… Must say my MVP so far have been Wu and Wilbur, but since lvl 17 it is becoming harder to reach last stage with all heroes alive… Hope I can finish HM in August, still need to work in a couple of heroes to be prepared for Ursena final battle… for normal I used a yellow strong team with 2 healers one of them Sabina also as a debuffe, but for Hard i will try a different approach… even most of my alliance members use AR for collecting stuff, mainly backpacks, that final reward lot for completing HM will be extremely helpful for taking my first rainbow *5 to final tier…

1 Like

Thanks for your strategy Dave! Have already finished the Kirin mission, so 12-1 could be a great idea! :+1:

1 Like