Atlantis Rises - What's your farming strategy?

Great topic and share info the strategy and achievement. :+1:

Last time I was focus on avatar mission:

And finally get Kirin (Dragon boss) and Ice Kitsune (Fox monster) avatar.
Next, my plan I will continue finishing Season 2 Normal Mode (to collect atlantis coins) and also hope get random Orichalum seadragon mobs (avatar mission), currently at S2-15-7-N.

1 Like

I strongly recommend looking at @BarryWuzHere’s excellent farming guide. He’s added a page in the spreadsheet for Atlantis Rises.

This guide provides data that supports three reasons why you should (almost always) be farming Normal levels during AR:

1. With few exceptions, the drop rate/WE for things is better on Normal than Hard
  2. More mosters/WE = more chances for Atlantis tokens.
  3. Safe auto-farming

I’ll be slamming 2-1-2/N for kits and 2-14-7/N for nuggets.

5 Likes

Just FYI, 2:1-2N has slightly more total 4* crafting mats; the ~37% more nuggets you get in 2:14-7N come at the expense of meteors and dragon bones.

You also get a few more 1* and 3* crafting mats in the new 3-flag zone. (I find 2* crafting mats less limiting than 1* mats, tho you get more of them than you would in 2:14-7N too)

And finally 2:14-7N gives you extra of the dreaded training manuals, at the expense of backpacks, rugged clothes, and swords!

6 Likes

I farm mainly for backpacks at 2/1-9N and for filling monster chests. Atlantis is finished both easy and hard mode…

Other than that I am looking forward to get my fox avatar :grin::fox_face: or let’s see how lucky I am with the orichalkum dragons…

1 Like

I will get my Gadeirus and drone avatars, finish the water level mission and of course backpacks. Just over 400 loot tickets got me over a thousand backpacks last time, should be good again this time. It is so nice never having a tc sit and never running out of backpacks…

1 Like

Hey Seraph, I got the Fox avatar just yesterday, counting AR last month it took me about 2 months total. I did 10-1 to combo it with the Kirin boss mission, and then once that one was done I did 12-1.

2 Likes

Last two AR I took advantage of decreased WE for progressing in Hard Mode… just finished today lvl 20, last AR I could complete 3 lvls on HM… I have been using 3-2 setup of mainly *4 maxed some at 3.60 and a couple of *5 at 3.70, being 3 of strong color against the boss(es) and 2 of strong against the mobs, and mainly used axes, arrows and healing potions… So far I have completed all of them at first try, with a couple of exceptions when forgot to reach the last stage of boss with Special Charge… Must say my MVP so far have been Wu and Wilbur, but since lvl 17 it is becoming harder to reach last stage with all heroes alive… Hope I can finish HM in August, still need to work in a couple of heroes to be prepared for Ursena final battle… for normal I used a yellow strong team with 2 healers one of them Sabina also as a debuffe, but for Hard i will try a different approach… even most of my alliance members use AR for collecting stuff, mainly backpacks, that final reward lot for completing HM will be extremely helpful for taking my first rainbow *5 to final tier…

1 Like

Thanks for your strategy Dave! Have already finished the Kirin mission, so 12-1 could be a great idea! :+1:

1 Like

What’s the reward for finishing HM? I can’t see it yet because I haven’t finished normal yet.

U get the avatar, 500 atlantis coins and 2 troop tokens for completing the mission, but the reward for completing HM includes mystic rings, darts, tabard, scope, tome of tactics and some *3 non farmable AM

I completed normal last month reward included mysterious tonic, damascus blade and also some *3 non farmable AM…

3 Likes

Nice!! That just made me decide to finish at least normal for this AR!! lmao Can never have too many 4* mats… Thanks for the info!

1 Like

I already beat Ursena on hard mode so I plan to finish all S2 missions I can now. I only have 10 flasks tho, it probably wont be enough :confused:

I completed normal last month and if was a grind. It took me almost the whole time. It was nice to get the extra Atlantis coins but I felt I really missed out on the extra farming.

This month I may ignore trying to progress through the hard level and just do tons of farming.

3 Likes

It’s probably 4-3H. Otherwise, 4-3. Players haven’t collected enough data.

Does anyone autofarm the 15-9? I would like to save loot tickets for when I have no time, and it’s kind of boring to play the same level again and again. If yes, then which heroes do you use?

1 Like

Hello,
My plan is
S2-1 09 /10 N for backpacks. S2-6/09 N for recruits/ monsters.
Set 1 tc11 for a month, than most likely 1 tc 12 as a bank.
8 WE flasks, 200+ coins, 250 tickets.
Will buy the gems specials. Plan on 6-7 single pulls depending on the sea dragons. The goal would be Wilbur or Tarlak.
Probably will have to buy a few refills.
Will continue the map after AR. Curently i am clearing Province 13N.
Have fun combing the beaches.:grin:
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do you know?
Is there any file with data about the rates?
Or is it your experience?

I farm 15-9…

1 Like

Use my loot tickets in high levels(usually where nuggets or dragon bones drop more often), then farm province 1 for kits.

1 Like

I farmed 15-9 last time. I really need Grimoire Dust more than anything else this time.