šŸ”± Atlantis Rises ā€“ Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

Oh come on! Let the glee and cheering abound!!

5 Likes

(Older player) Oh thats unfair to us. (newer player) NO its unfair to us.
I can see it now.

4 Likes

If that was realistic, i would have said the same lol but it was already bein complained about in beta and Iā€™ve already seen the complaining in lineā€¦ Complaining about lower flag costs and better loot for farming are by far the dumbest complaints Iā€™ve seen since Iā€™ve started playing

All i can say about it really.

36 Likes

And with greater loot also Rigs

1 Like

I create my own reality. :wink:

1 Like

There fixed lol

Thanks

1 Like

Agree. I will still farming at Atlantis even outside of the Atlantis Rise Schedule, I have seen the data from @BarryWuzHere and @hotdamnmess it reveals that altantis have better loot (except recruits) than S1, especially the hard mode, but with -3 flag, the atlantis normal mode will have higher loot/flag than hard mode it seems.

Atlantis Rise give us chance for better loot/flag during short window, but it doesnā€™t mean we should stop farming outside of those schedule. So Atlantis Rise will make my monthly loots better, not make my previous loot worse.

In the era when emblems trials cost high amount of items, this Atlantis Rise will be important to offset that.

5 Likes

Wait, people are complaining about better loot and cheaper farming???

Maybe this post wasnā€™t as far off base as I thoughtā€¦

16 Likes

I will save all my world energy flask for this Atlantis Rise :yum:

3 Likes

Lol yes itā€™s really happening and your post is pretty accurate.

Basically:
suzie is mad that she rushed through season 2 last week and now timmy is going to be able to do it in a couple weeks but at a lower total flag cost

Thing is:
suzie did it cause she needed the mats. Timmy didnt cause he didnt need them yet. Suzie will still need craft mats and so will timmy so both come out on top in a couple weeks only suzie will get to spend her flags on farming which still helps her and timmy gets to spend his on pushing through the map

Both get what they want/need but since 1 feels the other is getting some kind of advantage, they would prefer to do away with the benefit they could gain themselves if it means no one else benefits either

Itā€™s definitely a ridiculous complaint in all shapes and forms

34 Likes

Does it become available at a specific time zone for users? I am Android and downloaded the update a few hours ago, but do not see this change.

The change will happen with the regular atlantis portal schedule

Instead of 3 new provinces each month, weā€™re getting discounted flags and better loots from the old ones each month

2 Likes

Please direct suzie and timmy to The Ridiculous Complaints threadā€¦ :rofl:
https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/the-ridiculous-complaints-thread/54890/2397

12 Likes

Randomised hmm so some people will get lots of new enemies and others none lol
But Iā€™m looking forward to farm cheaper
And better loot is always welcome !!
Hopefully I get hard mode done by then !!

1 Like

I see that the issue of injustice towards those who have spent the energy banks of the world worries many. This problem is easy to solve and calm everyone down. You can make the first passage of any location always for the full price. And already to repeat the passage of any location, during the ā€œsub-Atlantisā€ to do at a reduced price. This decision will calm everyone down. Recommend!

1 Like

I find it crazy that people are complaining. Think some people enjoy being outraged.

I think its a great initiative to help keep things interesting whilst we wait for season 3.

Iā€™m like many who raced the other week to complete normal mode before Atlantis ended. It was my choice to use flasks etcā€¦ the rewards will still be there if I did it slower.
Iā€™m still making my way through hard. Motivation is lacking tho, this is a good incentive. Might just use it to farm the hard or normal levels Iā€™ve already completedā€¦ will
Wait to see what itā€™s actually like, then decide.

4 Likes

@AirHawk = timmy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Maybe do what I do, 3 hard mode levels per day.

The rest are used for quests. Slow and steady wins the race I guess.
Still hoarding tickets here.

2 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Lost 2 Days of VIP Because Update for iOS Not Available

Letā€™s find the most cost effective level to farm in season 2 with the reduced energy cost!

2 Likes