🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion – Next November 5, 2020

Hey guys, I have a question; let’s say I’m 1000 exp towards leveling up and have lots of WE.

Can i use loot tickets to use up all of those WE on AR without wasting it? Or will only the first 1 count, then I’ll level up, and then the rest of the WE will be taken from me after the level up?

Thanks

You can use it in one hit… very useful!

3 Likes

Indeed it is recommended to use loot tickets just prior to leveling up so that you don’t waste that energy especially during Atlantis rising.

I will say taking away the Atlantis coins will have an affect on how much I play I have now I have finished the missions

Does anyone have the latest list of returning HOTMs for Atlantis? I’ve searched a lot in the forum (I swear!) and couldn’t find it. Want to save it for later thx

There’s a spreadsheet linked in the top post of this thread: Next Atlantis Rises: May 1: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes [Currently discussing May 1 Cycle]

3 Likes

With the Atlantis S2.15 / 9N, I have an average number of 28-31 recruits

S2H 15-8 increases to about 50 recruits with the reduced WE plus the increased loot during Atlantis Rises.

1 Like

Hi,

do you mean item harvester? they only work in the S1 map stages

yes harvester only work in season I.
So not to be used to farm Atlantis.

1 Like

thanks a lot, i will try your level :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s what I have for returning HotMs:

I can’t remember who’s worksheet this is, but I want to thank them very much. It’s come in quite handy :blush::wink:

3 Likes

Is this Gregorian’s last time as a returning HotM?

Yes - in the list posted by you above, between the two “past HOTM” columns, the left side column indicates the heroes appearing for their second time in Atlantis - meaning SGG doesn’t have any plans yet to bring them back in Atlantis.
So, yes. This month’s Atlantis is Greg’s last appearance as returning HOTM.

2 Likes

Hi, yes… here is the latest update.

Spreadsheet link

4 Likes

One question - I have 4/10 progress in my bonus ascension material chest. What happens if I will do one 10xsummon? I don’t want to waste my progress :thinking:

If you do a 10x then you will have 4 summons toward the next chest. They just carry over. I think you can open ten bonus ascension chests total.

2 Likes

9, actually, but the rest of this is exactly right. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can see how many Chests are available by tapping on the Chest icon (I haven’t Summoned at all):

2 Likes

Could you please advise what team power I need to play 1 province on hard?

around 3200 maybe but i advise color stacking not rainbow

2 Likes

Cookie Settings