šŸ”± Atlantis Rises ā€“ Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

Hi, yesā€¦ here is the latest update.

Spreadsheet link

4 Likes

One question - I have 4/10 progress in my bonus ascension material chest. What happens if I will do one 10xsummon? I donā€™t want to waste my progress :thinking:

If you do a 10x then you will have 4 summons toward the next chest. They just carry over. I think you can open ten bonus ascension chests total.

2 Likes

9, actually, but the rest of this is exactly right. :slightly_smiling_face:

You can see how many Chests are available by tapping on the Chest icon (I havenā€™t Summoned at all):

2 Likes

Could you please advise what team power I need to play 1 province on hard?

around 3200 maybe but i advise color stacking not rainbow

2 Likes

As suggested above try to colour stack and if you also can, have 2 healers, they will be good for your first run-through on each, so you can get used to them and see how good/bad they are and what to expect.

I will often go ā€œdefense heavyā€ on stuff that I have never done, such as S2 Missions, or S3 ones.

Iā€™ve lost my copy of the calendar. Could anyone tell me : AR is on Aug 6th, 2020, Right?

and

Who are the featured HotMs and 5* Atlantis heros? Must decide if Iā€™m summoning this month or not.

[Edit: I found this info in the chart on post 480ā€¦ Inari, Ursena, Khiona and Grazul. Guess Iā€™m summoning. I donā€™t have any of them. Any or all would be welcome. :wink:]

Thank you :grin:

Iā€™d point out that many of the content creators add this info in their calendars. Just search #calendar

5 Likes

As i already have Grazul and Ursena i will save some Atlantis coins for next month. I seriously need a 5* green and next month we have Kingston and Tarlak featured. :heart:

Why the heck does this event end on saturday and not sundayā€¦ there is nothing planned sunday.

1 Like

AR has been shortened 1 day. Maybe we farmed too much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, they just hate us having stuff we actually like, or so it seems.

SG: Is it mostly positive thoughts and feedback regarding [insert event]?
SG: Then we better shorten it, scrap or sabotage it some other way

2 Likes

It saddens me to see AR has been shortened, especially after they also stopped Atlantis coins dropping from certain sources in favor of Valhalla coins.

2 Likes

i just wish sg still give atlantis coin using lootin ticketā€¦

1 Like

I couldnā€™t agree more. An extra day for farming would be greatly appreciated.

4 Likes

+1 as my working week includes Saturday!!

1 Like

farholme quest during atlantis risesā€¦nice job SG, money coming from WE refill

Is the final offer for Atlantis always the same? I can never rememberā€¦

The one i find when using the search option is this one

But I feel like the last one was different

It still the same for me,ā€¦ 400 gems and 25x coins stock 4x, and the second deal we wait maybe tomorrow.