🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

1st Friday of the month, so 6 March.

8 Likes

Tysm! :wink: I really appreciate that.

Hello Guys,

I was under the impression that Atlantis was supposed to start today and so were my alliance members.
Do you know if the schedule changed or if there is any update on this?

Thank you,
Alex

It starts every first Friday of each month and lasts until Sunday. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

More info can be found here

5 Likes

Wish they would also change the timing of the loot ticket specials since they changed when AR pops up. They really should coincide.

3 Likes

Hey guys, I have a question; let’s say I’m 1000 exp towards leveling up and have lots of WE.

Can i use loot tickets to use up all of those WE on AR without wasting it? Or will only the first 1 count, then I’ll level up, and then the rest of the WE will be taken from me after the level up?

Thanks

You can use it in one hit… very useful!

3 Likes

Indeed it is recommended to use loot tickets just prior to leveling up so that you don’t waste that energy especially during Atlantis rising.

I will say taking away the Atlantis coins will have an affect on how much I play I have now I have finished the missions

Does anyone have the latest list of returning HOTMs for Atlantis? I’ve searched a lot in the forum (I swear!) and couldn’t find it. Want to save it for later thx

There’s a spreadsheet linked in the top post of this thread: Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

3 Likes

With the Atlantis S2.15 / 9N, I have an average number of 28-31 recruits

S2H 15-8 increases to about 50 recruits with the reduced WE plus the increased loot during Atlantis Rises.

1 Like

Hi,

do you mean item harvester? they only work in the S1 map stages

yes harvester only work in season I.
So not to be used to farm Atlantis.

1 Like

thanks a lot, i will try your level :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s what I have for returning HotMs:

I can’t remember who’s worksheet this is, but I want to thank them very much. It’s come in quite handy :blush::wink:

3 Likes

Is this Gregorian’s last time as a returning HotM?

Yes - in the list posted by you above, between the two “past HOTM” columns, the left side column indicates the heroes appearing for their second time in Atlantis - meaning SGG doesn’t have any plans yet to bring them back in Atlantis.
So, yes. This month’s Atlantis is Greg’s last appearance as returning HOTM.

2 Likes