🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

Have u ever ask why some giant are born so small? So never say Small Giant Games or Big Giant Games. Just say Giant Games. AMEN.

1 Like

It’s the fourth Thursday each month, so it should be:

1 Like

Come on August 22nd, gotta feed my farming Jones SOON!!! Just about out of all the backpacks and practice swords I farmed. Have 6 days of TC2 plus 300 some odd backpacks waiting. I stopped with TC1 for now, my practice swords are down in the 40’s. My TC11 is down to 200 days, I’ve been borrowing food and recruits way to often. My TC20 has yet to produce a 5*.

So I’m, once again, saving everything I have for AR farming. It’s my favorite thing to do in this game, and I have a lot of favorites, but this is tops for me. Probably from my Borderlands2 farming days, killing Savage Lee 1000’s of Times for that perfect Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold (Dirty Harry for those who never played :wink:)

2 Likes

Not enough loot tickets in the world my friend…

1 Like

Guessing the “Buff” refers to Atomos only, not Ares right ? lol

Lol @Texas1970, you aren’t kidding. Had around 1500, down to 700 some odd LTs after the last one. Just starting to get low on materials again now too. Works out pretty nicely…except I’ll be out of LT’s soon enough

1 Like

Powerful, that was good those 2 will do you a world of dark goodness

Which stages you think are better for farming backpack and practise sword;;1.9 and 6.3 or there are others;;

The best farming guide by far is here:

2 Likes

Is it 3am New York time?

In 10 minutes time I believe

2 Likes

Today 07:00 UTC

2019-08-22T07:00:00Z

1 Like

It’s on just pulled Wilbur on a single pull

My Atlantis tokens gave me…(drum roll)

…Greymane. Womp-womp.

1 Like

2nd gave me sumitomo

I got Muggy, Greymane, Gato, Melia, Gill ra and Bane. Are any of these worth levelling? Apart from Bane they are all new to me.

Muggy is fun to play with he’s squishy but his special skills awesome, gato and melia are 2 of the best 3 stars around and gilra cleanses

I noticed a few Gatos in the current tourney. I’ll keep them all apart from Bane who I’ve got a couple of.

Melia. Crit skill is unique for 3*

1 Like

Did almost 100 pulls from the first day of Atlant. And did not get 1 Wilbur or any 5*. Today I’ve pulled 3 lx. And did not get him. I just want 1 4* red. Wilbuuuurrrr??? Where are you.? Seem in every guys out here but not whit me