[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

Uh I don’t know, maybe we could collect some gems? And how am I supposed to get some flasks now? :slight_smile: I don’t understand why some ppl are ok with what SGG did. They “just” forgot and they are ok with it :smiley: I find it disrespectful to players. But yeah, my opinion doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dude I respect you. But this wrong needs to be made right. It’s more a slap in the face to everyone who plays it.
Can’t be swept up under the carpet as the excuse is totally BS.
We forgot! Nah they didn’t excatly knew what they was doing.

3 Likes

Guys just chill!

Think of it this way. You’re essentially getting a bonus AR for nothing…

Yes you haven’t had time to fully restock on farming gear BUT you’re basically getting a bonus one…

Next month it’ll be the first Friday again (if Petri’s post holds) which means that the routine will be the same, just a little earlier in the month.

This one that’s on now is 3 weeks early or the next one 1 week late… Take them together and the one now is essentially a freebie…

10 Likes

This is an absolute outrage!! Starting AR without letting us know…for f sakes. 17 world energies and a couple hundred loot tickets would be totally fair compensation. The Audacity, the blatant disregard for the players feelings, the utter Gaul of apologizing afterwards. Oh sure, SG was working on S3 and didn’t want to announce it before they knew for sure it was a go… but that shouldn’t override the fact of us not knowing would totally “rock” the way of things in our daily routine. I’m not sure we can forgive … unless fully made whole again by world energy

3 Likes

Agree. It’s a bonus AR we got. They could have chose to postpone it to realign the schedule change, but they gave us a little extra by moving it up instead. Cup half full guys.

5 Likes

You can find the information here:

1 Like

Will this push avalon back or still next thursday time frame? Thanks for all your hard work

Earlier in this thread they said same bat time, same bat channel next week. :blush:

1 Like

Why would it?

Avalon will proceed as normal unless told otherwise (others have asked the same question).

1 Like

The name Small Giant really suits this firm. Couldn’ve been better.

That is unfortunate.

Players complaining about loot tickets, and flasks, will just have 6 weeks worth saved up for March AR, but your relic is permanently gone.

On the bright side, it was not your Omnia harvester.

Note to Gryphonkit ( my wife ): If you ever get an Omnia Harvester ( unlikely with her current alliance), use it on Sunday when Devs are enjoying time with their loved ones.

1 Like

Actually this is a great idea, AR should add a cool down timer.

Still waiting on the forum calendar

(Calendar for upcoming events [Staff Response in Post #24] - #24 by Petri)

1 Like

Haha I asked ages ago and even put in a #ideas-feature-requests for an Atlantis Portal Timer…

Ended up asking for it to be closed cause it didn’t get any traction and obviously never got implemented :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

what’s really going to bake their noodle later on is

… what happens when there is Atlantis Rising ( Season 2) and Nine Realms Descending ( Season 3) in the same month?

3 Likes

The truth, of course, is that there is no flask

3 Likes
Click for response

:rofl:

That is a perfect movie reference…

… and SGG’s likely response to a forum mistake.

FIN

4 Likes

That’s your emoji quota gone!

Glad to see you @Gryphonknight :blush:

3 Likes

I would have liked to have been a little more prepared but oh well things happen such is life. Really looks like season 3 will be released really soon if they moved things up to compensate for it and that’s probably some of the best news we could have gotten. as early as the end if the month or early next month yeah I’m with that. Atlantis rising is a very nice perk but if its moved to get brand new content that’s a very fair trade off. Thanks for the heads up @Petri hope the roll out for season 3 comes out without any roadblocks for you guys.

3 Likes

Oh touché my good sir, TOUCHÉ!!!

Hey @Gryphonknight! Glad to see you…and all those emoji’s, here I’ll lend you an extra one just in case you are low :joy::rofl:

Threw in both kinds because you never do know.

3 Likes