ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot

What is the best province for Iron loot?
With Stronhold lvl21, its becoming really precious material.

I find provinces are a bit of a useless source tbh, tho I’m sure @BarryWuzHeres SS has that info.

Personally I’m finding that spending the gems to reset diamond chests and using a few raid flasks is helping far more than anything else could. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there,
Is anyone still keeping track of sea dragons this time around?
Thanks.
Have fun farming.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Yeah wolf, @BarryWuzHere can use whatever info you can give him on sea dragons and atlantis coin farming.

1 Like

Hello.
got a couple of dragons for you
1 at 1/2N for 5 coins in person
1 at 1/7N for 2 coins in person
None so far with tickets.
Will keep track, do you need the # of tries?
So far i probably did about 12 tries at Normal and 2 at Hard.
I hope to do about 200 to 250 tries this time around.
Wolf9
:sunglasses::man_farmer:

Update Thurday 9.51 Pm
Main acct.no dragon found.
6/9×3 - 9/4×3 - 1/2×3 - 4/9×1
All on normal, no tickets used.
Alt acct.
6/9 ×4 2 dragons on same wave 3th try 5 coins
9/4×4 - 9/10×1 - 1/2×2 no dragons found.
All normal, some tickets used(3).
Friday,
I tried to access the spreadsheet but couldn’t, will keep upgrading this post every day.
Update friday 9.20 pm
Main acct.
1/1H ×3 (3 tickets)
1/2×10
1/2H×3 (2 tickets)
1/3×5 1dragon 2th try 5c.
1/3×10(10 tickets) dragons on 2th try 5 coins and 6th 2 coins
6/9×3
6/9×15(15 tickets) dragons on 2th 3coins and 9th 10 coins
8/1×1 9/4×1 10/4-5×1
Alt acct.
1/2×4
1/2H×4(4 tickets) dragons on 4th 2 coins
1/3×4 dragons on 3th 3coins
4/9×1
6/9×16 dragons on 3th 3coins
9/4×1
Till tomorrow.

Sat 10.03pm

Alt acct.
1/4H ×6 (5 tickets)dragons on 3th 5 coins,
1/3N x 11(9 tickets), 6/9 ×12(12 tickets), 9/4 ×8 (8 tickets), 10/ 1-2-3-4-5, x1 each no dragons found.

Main acct.
1/1H x1 (ticket) dragon 2 coins
1/2H ×1 (ticket)
1/3H x3 ( 2 tickets) 1/3N ×5 (5 tickets),
1/4H x3 (2 tickets), 1/4N x2
1/5H x4 (3 tickets) dragons on 1th 3c, 2th 10c, 3th 5c
1/6N ×1 1/6H x3 (2 tickets),
4/9 ×3, 6/9 ×7 (7 tickets),
10/6 ×1 dragons 2c, 10/7 ×1 dragons 3c
Till tomorrow

Sunday 3.15 pm
Alt. acct.
1/1H×7 ( 7 tikets)
6/9 N x6 (6 tickets) dragons 1th 3c
6/9 H x7 (6tikets) dragons 1th 3c and 2th 5c
Blue elemental
8/2 N ×1
8/4 N x8 (7 tickets) dragon 3th 3c
8/8 N x 1
8/10N x6 (6 ticketd) dragon on 5th 10c

Main acct.
All with tickets
1/2 H x 3 dragon 2th 3c
1/3 N x 6 dragon on 3th 5c and 4th 2c
1/9 N × 9 dragon on 3th 10c, 6th 10c, 8th 3c
1/10 N x 9 dragon on 5th 3c
6/9 N x 16 dragon on 3th 3c, 5th 10c, 10th 5c, 12th 3c
9/4 N x4 dragon (more than 1?)on 4th 8c
That it for this one, i did pretty good, especially my alt. acct.
Hope you can use this, if you want to do it differently next time. Let me know.
I tried the link for the spreadsheet, no good.
Have fun crunching # :scream:
Wolf9

I think I can safey speak for Barry here and say “yes” to this. Having the number of coins per dragon is useful, but what he’s really after is coins per world energy.

1 Like

Nice job @FrostbiteXIII for this topic. Great info!

1 Like

I used 10 tickets and 0 extra coins. Then i did a real run and had xtra coins

OK, for data to be useful, at a minimum I need:

• What level you ran, and whether it was hard or normal.
  • How many times you ran it
  • How many Atlantis Coins you got (total or in each run)
    Useful but not strictly needed:
  • How many sea dragons (don’t guess if you don’t know from a loot ticket run)
  • total count of monsters, either per run or over multiple runs can be quite a bother to collect, but if you have it, I’ll put it to use. If you don’t, I’ve already got average monster counts per level I can use.

If you just cherry pick the times you got sea dragons, then the data isn’t helpful.

3 Likes

Forgot to say, but I’ve done 2.15-8H a couple times with loot tickets. Gives about 50 recruits for 9WE.

@BarryWuzHere probably has an optimum Hard level for recruits tho.

2.15-8H is just what I had been recommended to do by @Kikyo in non-Atlantis-Rises so thought I’d give it a shot. :wink:

2 Likes

The problem I see with sea dragons is that the chance for encountering it at different stage probably changes with Atlantis Rising. In May I encountered sea dragons in provinces 18 and 4 (if I remember well). Now, I found them (after reading that other players met them) at provinces 1 and 26. I suspect that each month there are 2-3 (or may be more) provinces at which sea dragons appears more frequently.

Many thanks for all the useful data!

I found it quite useful to take the numbers and play with different weighted totals for each level.

I don’t really need the best possible recruits or rugged clothes or anything else, but a good compromise between several goals. Sorting by these weighted totals gets me a handy short list of levels to consider.

For what it’s worth, the data suggests 9-4N for what I am looking for, but your needs may lead you elsewhere.

It would be handy to have an online tool for such a thing, but I wouldn’t know where to start…

Well sea dragons i would say its kind of impossible to track…
Found 1 in 6.9 N gave 10 atlantis coins
Few rounds later another one apears and gave only 2 coins…
I would say that they apear randonmly (i would risk around 3-5% of atlantis mobs) and they can drop 2-15 atlantis coins…

P.S. i have not recorded data because used loot tickets and that is impossible to track…
The only thing i can assure (not have prints tho) is that they drop 2-5-10 coins because those times just killed one of them (and now it shows the number of coins they drop during battle dont recall that happening before)

1 Like

I have been farming 6.9N since Atlantis Rises started.
I haven’t spent any flasks and have received 21 Atlantis coins.

I like 6.9N because I can auto farm it with 4* heroes
Kiril - Tiburtis - Chao - Grimm - Rigard

It also has 11-13 monsters, so I can fill the monster chest with 24 flags

S2 4-3 normal gives you ~ 5.83 for every we (17/3we), so you have a good shot to fill the monster chest with 18 we.

I just checked; at 5.7 recruits/WE during Atlantis Rises, 2:15-8H is indeed the best hard level for recruits, and number 11 out of all 729 farmable levels in the game during Atlantis Rises.

If you want to farm for a combination of recruits and atlantis coins, I’d guess that level is your best bet, especially if you have more WE to burn than loot tickets to spend.

For pretty much anything but atlantis coins I’d can recommend farming in the AR 3-flag zone, provinces 1~9 normal.

Disclaimer: That’s a guess since I haven’t even tried to quantify anything about atlantis coins / sea dragon rates yet … but it is clear that they are more common in the higher WE provinces, just not how much … or how the normal provinces relate to the hard provinces.

3 Likes

Thanks Barry - added to main post. Please let me know if I misunderstood anything and it’s inaccurate.

Maybe It is just a sense but I feel that the loots from Atlantis are worse than those from the last month, playing the same province and phase. They should be better during the atlantis ascend, such as +50% more. Right? Any comment? I want a consolation :laughing:

RNG. I got a ton of coins my first 360 WE ( 9x flasks ), but zero for my next 360 ( 2.5 days ).

Edit
+50% loot does not mean +50% 3*/4* loot. Just +50% loot rolls, so most will be +50% 1* loot.

4 Likes

Don’t suppose anyone knows good levels for elemental chests?

My alt has a nature one to fill, specifically… :slight_smile:

@BarryWuzHere - don’t suppose you have this data? :smile:

9.4 looks pretty good for nature actually… Any idea about the rest for anyone else? :slight_smile: