ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot

Probably for training heroes in training camp :wink:

1 Like

Bingo. That’s exactly it. Season 2 province 1 any normal level is the best for backpacks. WE means world energy.

Note: During Atlantis Rising you want to do NORMAL instead of hard for the best loot.

1 Like

Yeah, I didn’t want to lead into my question too much because I wanted an objective answer without giving my advice that backpacks are better. I know backpacks are less XP per hour than swords, but they’re more XP per recruit, and recruits are generally the limiting factor, since you have to farm for them. I use swords, too, but only after backpacks / rugged clothes are used up. If TC1 is all you’ve got, you aren’t farming AR :slight_smile:

@ JackieChanBruce
I’m sorry, I did not think you did not know the abbreviations. But then you got everything right, good performance :ok_hand:

1 Like

Awesome thanks @Keyz and @BlubbaLubb appreciate it.

1 Like

Also, why is NORMAL better then HARD to get backpacks ? I thought HARD would give you more and better loot, but costs more energy too hey ?

It’s because the WE reduction is an equal -3 on any level, so during Atlantis Rises the normal levels in province 1 go from 6 to 3WE, while the hard levels go from 10 to 7. In this case, with the increased loot, you get more for your WE doing normal.

1 Like

Ahh ok i get it now, thanks. Does seem way better hey. Wonder why they dont cut the WE in half for Hard also hey.

Ascension item rolls are weird ( see notes ).

It will be interesting if it changes for Season 3. address some issues people had with Season 2 ( linky, linky ).

Notes

Click for notes

Province 1.5 and 2.1 have effective 2 kit rolls per 1 ascension item roll

Winner
AR= 3we = 2 rolls per 1 we= effective 4 kit rolls per 1 we

Tied
6we = 1 roll per 1 we= effective 2 kit rolls per 1 we

10 we= 1 roll per 1 we= effective 2 kit rolls per 1 we

3 we= 1 roll per 1 we= effective 2 kit rolls per 1 we
Missing several 4* ingredients and 3* ascension items.
Most monsters per 1 we
Most troops per 1 we

FIN

2 Likes

Oops

Due to +50% loot rolls, 6 rolls becomes 9 rolls.

AR= 3 we = 3 rolls per 1 we = effective 6 kit rolls per 1 we

Thank you for this updated post and all the contributions! I’ve been following Barry’s data information for a while now.
@BarryWuzHere , I see 2 different spread sheet douments for the data. Which is the current, update one to use please?

1. Barry Farmz Here: Summary - Google Sheets

2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1rUwYED0cStHnJFINMhCaRgBq6Db1KO3DIjlMf-iKqaY/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true#

Thanks in advance and for clarifying and all your hard work.

I sometimes like to use the “uncommon and lower” elemental trainings if I’m leveling a particular color hero. They require 1 backpack and 1 sword.

For Recruits during Atlantis Rises:
I heard 15.9 Season 2 Hard is the best for recruits. I accidentally used my loot tickets on Normal Mode -
I averaged 7.475 recruits per flag! That is by far the best return I’ve seen. 15.9 takes 4 Flags during Atlantis rises. (9 in hard mode) I think I was getting no more than 5 flags per recruit in Hard mode. Just wanted to find out if others knew this. I have 40 World Energy and got 299 recruits with my 10 loot tickets on 15.9 normal.

3 Likes

Hi guys. With my loot tickets on Atlantis rising and world power. My default is 10;10 it’s great for recruiters, backpacks and sward’s. I not too phased about XP.

I farmed exclusively 1 9h for backpacks.

2 Likes

I used mainly 21-1 and sometimes 13-1 this time as woods seems to be harder and harder to get for me.

I farmed in normal mode and had amazing results even for coins (many times 14 coins for 50 energy)

Hi folks, when I first started out with this I did some decent analysis of Barry’s Data, to try to come up with my own reasoning and opinions, but he’s since (inconveniently/studiously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) updated it a few times and it has knocked my initial analysis out quite a bit and I’ve found I’m now basically just copying @BarryWuzHere 's conclusions.

As a result, you are probably better off checking out his spreadsheet yourself (although I’ve updated it, and will do so - at least in the TL/DR section of for no other reason than my own laziness - this loads faster than Barry’s spreadsheet!). :wink:

3 Likes

Hello
So if I want mostly heroes and I could use backpacks, 1-2 is the best?
Thanks

That’s what I’m doing :slight_smile:

1-9 slightly better, if recruits aren’t a priority. Same loot (other than recruits), but more monsters, so more seadragons, so more atlantis coins.