ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot

The problem I see with sea dragons is that the chance for encountering it at different stage probably changes with Atlantis Rising. In May I encountered sea dragons in provinces 18 and 4 (if I remember well). Now, I found them (after reading that other players met them) at provinces 1 and 26. I suspect that each month there are 2-3 (or may be more) provinces at which sea dragons appears more frequently.

Many thanks for all the useful data!

I found it quite useful to take the numbers and play with different weighted totals for each level.

I don’t really need the best possible recruits or rugged clothes or anything else, but a good compromise between several goals. Sorting by these weighted totals gets me a handy short list of levels to consider.

For what it’s worth, the data suggests 9-4N for what I am looking for, but your needs may lead you elsewhere.

It would be handy to have an online tool for such a thing, but I wouldn’t know where to start…

Well sea dragons i would say its kind of impossible to track…
Found 1 in 6.9 N gave 10 atlantis coins
Few rounds later another one apears and gave only 2 coins…
I would say that they apear randonmly (i would risk around 3-5% of atlantis mobs) and they can drop 2-15 atlantis coins…

P.S. i have not recorded data because used loot tickets and that is impossible to track…
The only thing i can assure (not have prints tho) is that they drop 2-5-10 coins because those times just killed one of them (and now it shows the number of coins they drop during battle dont recall that happening before)

1 Like

I have been farming 6.9N since Atlantis Rises started.
I haven’t spent any flasks and have received 21 Atlantis coins.

I like 6.9N because I can auto farm it with 4* heroes
Kiril - Tiburtis - Chao - Grimm - Rigard

It also has 11-13 monsters, so I can fill the monster chest with 24 flags

S2 4-3 normal gives you ~ 5.83 for every we (17/3we), so you have a good shot to fill the monster chest with 18 we.

I just checked; at 5.7 recruits/WE during Atlantis Rises, 2:15-8H is indeed the best hard level for recruits, and number 11 out of all 729 farmable levels in the game during Atlantis Rises.

If you want to farm for a combination of recruits and atlantis coins, I’d guess that level is your best bet, especially if you have more WE to burn than loot tickets to spend.

For pretty much anything but atlantis coins I’d can recommend farming in the AR 3-flag zone, provinces 1~9 normal.

Disclaimer: That’s a guess since I haven’t even tried to quantify anything about atlantis coins / sea dragon rates yet … but it is clear that they are more common in the higher WE provinces, just not how much … or how the normal provinces relate to the hard provinces.

3 Likes

Thanks Barry - added to main post. Please let me know if I misunderstood anything and it’s inaccurate.

Maybe It is just a sense but I feel that the loots from Atlantis are worse than those from the last month, playing the same province and phase. They should be better during the atlantis ascend, such as +50% more. Right? Any comment? I want a consolation :laughing:

RNG. I got a ton of coins my first 360 WE ( 9x flasks ), but zero for my next 360 ( 2.5 days ).

Edit
+50% loot does not mean +50% 3*/4* loot. Just +50% loot rolls, so most will be +50% 1* loot.

4 Likes

Don’t suppose anyone knows good levels for elemental chests?

My alt has a nature one to fill, specifically… :slight_smile:

@BarryWuzHere - don’t suppose you have this data? :smile:

9.4 looks pretty good for nature actually… Any idea about the rest for anyone else? :slight_smile:

Why, yes, I do. Nature I’d fill at 2:7-1N

And I put a list of them on the Barry Farmz Here spreadsheet on the tab “AR Elemental Chests” which shows the best places to fill elemental or monster chests during Atlantis Rises; There’s an “Elemental Chests” tab for the rest of the month. (Link re-posted below)

5 Likes

what do you guys think about S2: 9-9 ?
I’m currently at 11-1 and looking for a better spot to farm some xp. 9-9 seems with 6we a pretty good deal between loot and xp. the thing is, i can’t “auto play” this stage… always need to play by myself and sometimes i have to use between 4-8 small heal potions… but i’m so sick of 9-1, 8-7, 7-4 or 6-8…
i’m 29 now and one level took me i guess 2 weeks on 8-7…

any advice on this would be awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might have replied to wrong post!

But about that i only farm season 2 during AR…

The rest of the moth still farming season 1

Mainly 7.4 for filling chests and 6.8 for recruits and general itens

Enviado a partir do meu smartphone Samsung Galaxy.

-------- Mensagem original --------

1 Like

Yeah same as @Rfm - only escape the 8-7 monotony during AR… :frowning:

I’m using the one of Hotdamnmess for ages. Thanks to him btw

2 Likes

Sorry if this is the wrong topic… wasn’t sure but it’s about loot so why not about xp? :slight_smile:
Anyways, for chest i’m doing 8-7, just becasue i have enough world energy and i like that little extra xp compared to 7-4. I did 8-7 for a long time and i know AR event is the time to definitely use season 2.
But that 6 we for 9-9 (normal) on atlantis is still something that looks really good. you migh lose some recruits compared to 6-8 or 8-7… but you get a good amount of xp and items. thought there might be somebody who can confirm this.

I farm 2:15-9N for an average 20+ recruits during AR.

Any tip for the best level to get practice swords?

Click on Atlantis rising at the top for the calculation and best levels for all the various items you could want.

1 Like

for 6we on 8-7 you get approx. 1640xp
for 6we on 9-9N you get approx. 1920xp, maybe some less recruits but items should be better overall.