ATLANTIS RISES - Optimum Levels For Loot

Farming nuggets or any 4* crafting mat isn’t particularly productive.

1. Unlike 1* and 2* crafting mats, the proportion of crafting mats that will be 4* mats is constant across the map (and VERY low), so there’s no place that is better that way.
  2. The total crafting mats per WE spent does vary a bit across the map, and where there are more total crafting mats there will be more 4* mats, but the variation is small.
  3. Any province which has more nuggets will gain them at the expense of dragon bones and meteors, NOT at the expense of common herbs or any other less desirable items, so that isn’t as good as it sounds either.
  4. The drop rates are so low that the expected number is 1~3 total for farming a full set of WE flags, less than 1 nugget per run, so the random variations with something of that low odds will be really high.

2:18-6H would be the level I’d recommend if you just want nuggets; it is probably the best level in that province, and will drop the same nuggets as the rest of that province and 14 hard, .043 nuggets/WE

2:1-2N or 2:1-3N (my preferred farming for backpacks during AR) will give you 20% fewer nuggets .036 nuggets/WE, but drop significantly more total 4* crafting mats, .107 vs .071, 50% more total.

10 Likes

The data I saw seemed to suggest 2:1.2N was ideal for backpacks. Had this changed that dramatically or is there a reason you are doing the Hard version?

1 Like

For Backpacks 2 1/8 is what I am using most of the times

1 Like

During Atlantis Rises, 2:1-2N and 2:1-3N are my recommended levels for backpacks. (2:1-7H and 2:1-8H outside of Atlantis Rises)

As I’ve said before, backpack drop rates are constant in the province, however recruit drop rates vary by stage, and the choices listed above have better recruits than the rest of the province.

5 Likes

How do the ‘increased chance’ for nugget stage drops vary to these statements? Just curious to understand what the increase is.

Here’s how “increased chances” works, using nuggets as an example:

• With no preferred item (and all items possible in that level), each item has an equal chance, 1/3 (33%) of all 4* crafting mats
  • In Season 1, or Season 2 normal, the preferred item gets a double share, 2/4 (50%) of the 4* crafting mats, and each of the non preferred gets 1/4 (25%)
  • In Season 2 Hard, the preferred item gets a triple share, 3/5 (60%) of the 4* crafting mats, and each of the non preferred gets 1/5 (20%)
  • Season 1, Province 5 is a special case, only getting nuggets, so they are 100% of 4* crafting mats
  • Season 1, Province 6 is also a special case, only getting nuggets and dragon bones, so each of them gets 1/2 (50%) of 4* crafting mats there.

The double/triple thing works the same for all crafting and ascension mats, adjusted appropriately if there is more than one preferred item in a type/star level class, and with common herbs being special in that they are present 4x the amount of any other 1* crafting mat, and 8x or 12x with “increased chances”

5 Likes

Hello why can’t not bay my flag Albania

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Sorry, that was a brain fart. I meant normal. And I went back and corrected my post

1 Like

Yes. 2:1-8 Hard is best now. During Atlantis Rises I switch. (This topic is started about Atlantis Rises.)

1 Like

Thanks again everyone, and sorry for the delay. I’ve finished updating it from what was said as best I can. Please let me know if I’ve got anything wrong!

What is the best province for Iron loot?
With Stronhold lvl21, its becoming really precious material.

I find provinces are a bit of a useless source tbh, tho I’m sure @BarryWuzHeres SS has that info.

Personally I’m finding that spending the gems to reset diamond chests and using a few raid flasks is helping far more than anything else could. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi there,
Is anyone still keeping track of sea dragons this time around?
Thanks.
Have fun farming.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

Yeah wolf, @BarryWuzHere can use whatever info you can give him on sea dragons and atlantis coin farming.

1 Like

Hello.
got a couple of dragons for you
1 at 1/2N for 5 coins in person
1 at 1/7N for 2 coins in person
None so far with tickets.
Will keep track, do you need the # of tries?
So far i probably did about 12 tries at Normal and 2 at Hard.
I hope to do about 200 to 250 tries this time around.
Wolf9
:sunglasses::man_farmer:

Update Thurday 9.51 Pm
Main acct.no dragon found.
6/9×3 - 9/4×3 - 1/2×3 - 4/9×1
All on normal, no tickets used.
Alt acct.
6/9 ×4 2 dragons on same wave 3th try 5 coins
9/4×4 - 9/10×1 - 1/2×2 no dragons found.
All normal, some tickets used(3).
Friday,
I tried to access the spreadsheet but couldn’t, will keep upgrading this post every day.
Update friday 9.20 pm
Main acct.
1/1H ×3 (3 tickets)
1/2×10
1/2H×3 (2 tickets)
1/3×5 1dragon 2th try 5c.
1/3×10(10 tickets) dragons on 2th try 5 coins and 6th 2 coins
6/9×3
6/9×15(15 tickets) dragons on 2th 3coins and 9th 10 coins
8/1×1 9/4×1 10/4-5×1
Alt acct.
1/2×4
1/2H×4(4 tickets) dragons on 4th 2 coins
1/3×4 dragons on 3th 3coins
4/9×1
6/9×16 dragons on 3th 3coins
9/4×1
Till tomorrow.

Sat 10.03pm

Alt acct.
1/4H ×6 (5 tickets)dragons on 3th 5 coins,
1/3N x 11(9 tickets), 6/9 ×12(12 tickets), 9/4 ×8 (8 tickets), 10/ 1-2-3-4-5, x1 each no dragons found.

Main acct.
1/1H x1 (ticket) dragon 2 coins
1/2H ×1 (ticket)
1/3H x3 ( 2 tickets) 1/3N ×5 (5 tickets),
1/4H x3 (2 tickets), 1/4N x2
1/5H x4 (3 tickets) dragons on 1th 3c, 2th 10c, 3th 5c
1/6N ×1 1/6H x3 (2 tickets),
4/9 ×3, 6/9 ×7 (7 tickets),
10/6 ×1 dragons 2c, 10/7 ×1 dragons 3c
Till tomorrow

Sunday 3.15 pm
Alt. acct.
1/1H×7 ( 7 tikets)
6/9 N x6 (6 tickets) dragons 1th 3c
6/9 H x7 (6tikets) dragons 1th 3c and 2th 5c
Blue elemental
8/2 N ×1
8/4 N x8 (7 tickets) dragon 3th 3c
8/8 N x 1
8/10N x6 (6 ticketd) dragon on 5th 10c

Main acct.
All with tickets
1/2 H x 3 dragon 2th 3c
1/3 N x 6 dragon on 3th 5c and 4th 2c
1/9 N × 9 dragon on 3th 10c, 6th 10c, 8th 3c
1/10 N x 9 dragon on 5th 3c
6/9 N x 16 dragon on 3th 3c, 5th 10c, 10th 5c, 12th 3c
9/4 N x4 dragon (more than 1?)on 4th 8c
That it for this one, i did pretty good, especially my alt. acct.
Hope you can use this, if you want to do it differently next time. Let me know.
I tried the link for the spreadsheet, no good.
Have fun crunching # :scream:
Wolf9

I think I can safey speak for Barry here and say “yes” to this. Having the number of coins per dragon is useful, but what he’s really after is coins per world energy.

1 Like

Nice job @FrostbiteXIII for this topic. Great info!

1 Like

I used 10 tickets and 0 extra coins. Then i did a real run and had xtra coins

OK, for data to be useful, at a minimum I need:

• What level you ran, and whether it was hard or normal.
  • How many times you ran it
  • How many Atlantis Coins you got (total or in each run)
    Useful but not strictly needed:
  • How many sea dragons (don’t guess if you don’t know from a loot ticket run)
  • total count of monsters, either per run or over multiple runs can be quite a bother to collect, but if you have it, I’ll put it to use. If you don’t, I’ve already got average monster counts per level I can use.

If you just cherry pick the times you got sea dragons, then the data isn’t helpful.

3 Likes