Atlantis Rises like or dislike?

This is the best idea SG ever came up with.

I ran out of food for the first time on over a year bc the recruits drop is amazing and I’ve been filling my TC20. Crafting materials are plenty as well, Atlantis Rises is a great opportunity to gather materials for battle items if a player uses them a lot in challenge events.

I was lucky to get around 25 coins with 4 full circle runs of WE (I have 38 max flags now, used them all using loot tickets + spent 3 WE flasks). AR might be the best way to use loot tickets.

3 Likes

Very much like this event. 4-3 normal fills a monster chest even faster than 7-4 on season one. It does make me wonder about all the people who have actually finished the annoying season 2 quests at full world energy. Even with the discount, that’s an awful lot of magic nights to play through, and don’t get me started on undead privateers.

But, I had a shortage of food for the first time in a long time from being able to level so many heroes. Ascended Marjana to 4th tier and have her up to level 41… Ascended Justice to 3rd tier after getting the gloves from Farholme.

And I pulled my first HotM.

What’s not to like?

2 Likes

6.9 Hard need 7 flag, but for 9.9 Normal it only need 3 flag and has 15-18 recruit per hit, thats big different.

1 Like

Atlantis Rises in one word “fantastic”.
Lots of loots, lower WE and high number of recruits for me on Hard stages 25, 27…
Very nice.

1 Like

I am in love with Atlantis rises. More loot and more recruits.
My only issue was the Atlantis summon. I have not pulled a single legendary hero from any Atlantis summon. Latest was dupe Agwe and Muggy.
Good bye Mitsu, Inari, Tarlak, Kage, Ariel and co…

1 Like

Hello.
There always next time.
Did not do great myself
4 Melia’s,4 other duplicates.
Did get: Gil, Danza, Namahage, and as a bonus: Marge!.
Cant complain, i want to try to create a Atlantis team with Triton(×2) Melia(×5) or Danza, Nama, Chochin(×2).might be fun.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

3 Likes

20 thumbs up from me too. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I cant hate it, definitely a good thing, I have advanced a bit in hard maps and made a feast on backbacks but they should be less stingy with the sea dragons. With the progress i’ve made I have managed to make 2 more pulls, so yeah all in all I like it. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I like it a lot. XP and drops are amazing, rare mobs are a bonus.

And maybe I’ll actually finish hard Atlantis, too.
I didn’t really touch it a lot before as I quite didn’t like having to gather energy for 2-3 hours just to do 1 battle.

1 Like

Biggest like of course. Everything was good in it. Decent ammount of coin drops, tons of materials, recruits, and farming in S2 is actually lots of fun.

My only wish is they would keep Atlantis Rises working 24/7, lol.

1 Like

THANK YOU SG!!!

Like everyone here super happy about the event. One of my favorites since I started playing 10 months ago.

If I hear someone complaining about too much loot or not being fair, I think I’ll go beat them up. Don’t want SG to reduce the loot or raise back the costs next month.

SG, don’t change a thing! And thanks again for this!!!

4 Likes

Atlantis Rise came to an end with 15 mn’s to spare.
Ran out of ham for the first time since i started, still have loot tickets, jewels and 90 recruits within home confinement.
Was fun and productive, expended to province 5n, lots of recruits (lost track of how many, i guess over a 1000) filled up the warehouses full of goodies, had tons of fun doing it. Stayed within the budget,($20 us) which is very nice.
Did more summons then planned but did get more coins then expected, so all is fine.
Didn’t get any earth chattering heroes but some fun ones i hope. Did nab Marge, not that i can level her past 2/60, but a 5* is always nice.
Hope you all had as much fun, and thank you SG for doing this.
See you all next month.
Wolf9

3 Likes

Going to jump in the dog pile and say Atlantis rises has been amazing. I don’t think I’ve seen this many backpacks in a while.

3 Likes

I must say you guys catch a lot of heat with the miscues of raid tourney, alliance wars etc. But I will give you the credit owed, with so much negativity from time to time you guys deserve a big thumbs up for Atlantis Rises!! I was very happy with the lower cost to play and the great loot you get from there boards. All I can say is y’all got this one right. Good job!!! That is all, good day. I say good day!!

4 Likes

Really agree with this. I have used and abused it to full capacity to get mats and troops. Brilliant

1 Like

In full agreement.!!!
Wolf9

1 Like

It was a grind- but I’m not complaining. My second profile hadn’t really started Season 2 normal. I always figured maybe one day, but the WE was too expensive when I was trying to level heroes.

I concentrated on doing the map and have almost finished province 13. Next month I’ll start it earlier and I should complete it.

For the hard level, on both profiles, I’ll probably just do a couple/few each month and start actively farming in normal.

It was nice though that I was able to get extra Atlantis coins and one pull gave me Inari.

It’s certainly a positive event with our members, and it’s nice knowing now exactly when Atlantis returns - the 4th Thursday of the month, which makes it easier to plan!

4 Likes

And budget. lol :rofl:
Wolf9

1 Like

Absolutely awesome tip top event!
What’s to complain about?
Excellent loot
Breeze through those last few levels
And man o man did I pull some good hero’s :blush:
The entire alliance had some decent luck at some level or another

On a side note… what’s the over/under on the ascension material complaints?

God forbid it takes more than 2 days to get a certain ascension item needed :scream:

Overall I give Atlantis Rises thumbs up :+1:t2:

They allways complain
Just read a post about only getting 50+ coins while farming!
Go figure. :scream:
Wolf9

1 Like

Cookie Settings