Atlantis Rises like or dislike?

I didn’t have high expectations, but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I’ve finished the story mode, so I’m just doing some farming. I’m always in need of backpacks, and my alliance mate recommended S2-1-3 normal. I haven’t logged the results, but I’m confident in saying I’ve probably gotten one pack per WE since I started, and that’s pretty awesome if you ask me!

3 Likes

Big Like from me , but somehow this event too op , other side i am afraid wont be next Atlantis Rise in future or will be nerfed alot.

2 Likes

Extra stuff is nice, but haven’t gotten any Atlantis coins using loot tickets. Did they change it from what was proposed or are the drops incredibly rare?

I’ve gotten Atlantis coins using loot tickets during this event, but it is rare.

Edit: it’s not actually that rare. I’ve been getting some coins fairly often. At least 50% of the time if not more

1 Like

Love it! I’m replenishing my inventory :+1:

2 Likes

Love it.

20 times…

1 Like

Can we have it twice a month?

Just in case it wasn’t clear: I love it!

2 Likes

Finally made it affordable (WE) for me to start on Atlantis… great monthly event…!

2 Likes

MAJOR LOVE HERE! I’m actually having fun rather than falling asleep farming, and the loot is excellent!! Was just getting on to say

THANK YOU

to SG! :smile:

6 Likes

Who in the world could ever dislike having better thigs? :+1: for AR.

5 Likes

love it, for sure. cheaper cost, better loot… and I’m training so many feeder heroes for the 5s and 4s I snagged during the summons. win-win!

2 Likes

Hello,
I started this thread after reading some posts on other threads about Atl. Rise, where some players were not happy, though it was unfair to them, because they were playing on the reg. Atl. at the reg. price and loot.
I posted after playing a few levels and the rest is history.
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

The internet has taught me that certain people will whine and complain about everything and anything.

9 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.
Wolf9
:laughing:

2 Likes

Like it, cheap WE and more loot, filling up my TC-2 with backpack and stocking swords and also Rugged clothes (for TC-19), currently my SH is at 18.
Never happened like this before… Atlantise Rises awesome! :+1:

2 Likes

Atlantis rises my credit card bill for we refills and looties.

Great :rofl:

2 Likes

Already burned my 10 We flasks.
Added 100 days to my Tc11.
Tc20’s research end monday, same as Tc19, so it will rain feeders next week!

Great idea by the devs and as far as i’m concerned, they could do it non-stop from now on!

4 Likes

Hi,
At 16 myself, running tc 11 with some 40 days of recruits, lots of backpacks and swords.
Ascention, crafting supplies going up, just need some of the hard ones, will get them sometime.
Did summon Muggy, don’t know what to do with him. He is very bizarre!!! :alien:
The others were mostly duplicates, did receive Danza, thinking to pair him with Kong, and Muggy in my gambling team. Lol. :game_die:
Have fun.
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes thats great for you… my setup TC:

1. TC 11 - for stocking recruit
  2. TC 13 - for stocking food
  3. TC-2 or TC-1 (depend backpack / swords)

I also get Muggy, I will try it later after Atlantis Rises end, curious with the skill.

1 Like

Fantastic, nothing beats 6.9 hard Concordia Riverlands for recruit farming!!! 21-22 per hit every time!

2 Likes