Atlantis Rises like or dislike?

I give a big :+1:
Love the loot, recruits, and the fact that it is not as hard, as i feared (easier then S1 level 19.) So far at least ( starting level 4 N).
Tried S2 1/1 on hard a few days ago and got creamed. Lol.:pensive:
Unrelated What are avatars for?
Obviously I’m a fairly new player, so it doesn’t take much to entertain me.
The summons so far, not too great, all duplicates. Triton, Melia, Balthazar, Chochin.
Still a few left so maybe.:smiley:
So I’m having fun with this. Are you?
Wolf9
:sunglasses:

17 Likes

Avatars are just bling. You can change your account picture to whatever avatars you have.

Yeah, Atlantis Rising is a nice event.

6 Likes

Yeah, I’m absolutely loving this. Building a nice stockpile of recruits and packs with my tickets and creeping through hard mode levels I’ve been lazy about getting to. It’s a fun switch from the usual and I hope it happens again next Atlantis!

:+1:

10 Likes

Love it!

• The farmable mats and recruits/WE are amazing! Looking at my crafting materials, I will not have to switch and skimp between items on Titans for some time now.
  • Sizable bump in XP/WE.
  • Something else to farm for basic monster chests other than S1 8-7.
  • Can now have a training camp going on nothing but backpacks for several days, and we still have plenty of time to go.
  • Finishing some of the Defeat-X-of-mob-Y Missions are now attractive and do not feel like a waste

I did a couple new hard modes as well. Did not notice any ‘nerf’ in the difficulty. They still hit pretty hard in the upper teen levels for my team of 3x4* & 2x5*.

9 Likes

Absolutely two thumbs up. Love getting all the extra swords, backpacks, and other extras. I have been farming S2 9-10N. For 3WE its awesome at what I am collecting. Great job on this SG :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I very much like it. I’m farming 2-17-8 Hard for the extra oil and Kappas for the mission, but it also seems to be dropping Atlantis coins fairly consistently as well.

3 Likes

Love it. Farming 15-9 easy, using loot tix on 15-8 hard. Piling up the recruits and loot.

3 Likes

Looooooove it. Finally a chance to actually stockpile some loot, can never have enough midnight roots, grimoire dust, hard lumber and training materials.

4 Likes

It gets :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:’s
I’ve replenished my backpacks, swords, crypt mushrooms, string and Crude iron!! Plus the extra surprise token seadragon enemies are icing on the cake.
I do admit I’ve burned quite a pile of gems on WE however. The return is worth it to me. Plus like you said, it sure beats farming S1 8-7 for recruits

7 Likes

I would give :+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

A perfect time to replenish the backpacks, swords and rugged cloth after recently spent them so much on leveling up Marjana to max level.

4 Likes

It’s made it worthwhile for me to finally start working on Season 2. The drop in WE costs is what appeals to me. That, and the fact I’m still earning Atlantis coins doing the missions.

One pull gave me Inari !

8 Likes

I’m loving it, the farming is amazing. :man_farmer:

8 Likes

Love it! Great new feature. Great work SGG!

4 Likes

:clap::clap::clap::clap::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

3 Likes

Love it! Well done!

20 characters

2 Likes

I don’t like it…I LOVE it!! Not going to get to make as much use of it as I would like but plan on doing as much as I can.

3 Likes

Whats not to like…get to stockpile everything which will make it easier to prioritize other things than farming the rest of the month.

5 Likes

Best event ever in the history of this game thus far, its gonna take some fantastic brainstorming to beat this event. Loving it and i will spend every WE potion i have and then some. Finally chugging out the hard levels without feeling like im getting robbed in WE energy/xp and all the bonus loots are FANTASTIC! :+1::facepunch::+1::facepunch::+1:

10 Likes

Love it in fact this should be the new normal

4 Likes

Absolutely love it! Hope they do this every month!!!

3 Likes