Atlantis Rises, stage 9-9 normal - price list, including Seadragon stats

Hi all,

I am going to play a lot during this AR so I will add all runs here again:
Last updated 5.4.2020 (7:35 cet)

What is your favourite farming stage?

13 Likes

It says 3we. So normal difficulty?

2 Likes

Yep, right there in the name of the thread.

3 Likes

Do you list recruits? I’m not seeing it for some reason.

2 Likes

Been running s2. 9-9 normal also and I’m getting 5 per WE (15-16 per run)

2 Likes

Elemental Chest + S2 Missions

My notes on elemental chest grinding during Atlantis Rises.

Main reason for me was to note stages that combo with those season 2 missions. Meaning these are not necessarily the best stages for elemental chests. But if you want to do your chest while also doing missions, these stages are good.

Purple
S1 7-4 is still the best one for WE cost-wise and in regards to colored monster appearance.

If you still want to grind Season 2 for materials and missions:

• 1-4 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Steg. boss mission and privateer enemy mission)
  • 1-8 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Emperor Moth boss mission and privateer enemy mission)
  • 4-5 [AR cost: 3] (combos with magic night stage mission)
  • 19-2 [AR cost: 5] (combos with magic night stage mission and Kirin boss mission)

Yellow

• 11-3 [AR cost: 4] (combos with Kirin boss mission) (4 waves, ~14 enemies avg, 30 runs)
  • 13-1 [AR cost: 4] (combos with Gashadokuro boss mission)

Blue

• 8-7 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Steg. boss mission)
  • 10-1 [AR cost: 4] (combos with Ice Kitsune enemy mission and Kirin boss mission) (4 waves, ~8 blue enemies per run, 100 runs)

Green

• 7-1 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Privateer enemy mission) (5 waves, 50 runs, about 5.4 green monsters per flag during AR)
  • 9-9 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Steg. boss mission)
  • 13-2 [AR cost: 4] (combos with Kappa enemy mission)
  • 14-9 [AR cost: 4] (combos with Kappa enemy mission, Gashadokuro boss mission and poison mist mission)
  • 25-1 [AR cost: 6] (combos with Atlantean Drone enemy mission and Gadeirus boss mission)

Red

• 3-4 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Steg. boss mission)
  • 3-5 [AR cost: 3] (combos with Golden Macaw enemy mission, poison mist stage mission, and Emperor Moth boss mission)
24 Likes

Do you have the amount of monsters?

2 Likes

I’m still doing more runs in each of them. These are just notes currently on stages that look good based on the runs I’ve done.

4 Likes

Okay.

But I downloaded the graphic and do not see it on the graphic.

1 Like

Thanks!!!
20 caracter.

I’m doing these phases frequently, but until now, there have been few coins from the special animals, almost no encounter

1 Like

Good stuff, @Pois1 and @DaveCozy!!! Thank you for the post good Sirs

2 Likes

How many flasks have you used since rising? I went from 2-15-1H to 2-24-4H now, used 10 WE flasks so far.

1 Like

Unfortunately I had no flasks so I bought full WE for 100 gems, 18 times.
But those were for 27-9 normal with loot tickets.
All the 9-9 normal stages I played, not using the loot tickets.

2 Likes

Same here @Pois1. Spent way to many gems on WE, but the payoff is worth it IMO

2 Likes

Thanks @Pois1 @PapaHeavy

I’m going to try it!

1 Like

@l2ider, you really won’t be disappointed. It’s the best farming I’ve ever seen in this game, heck in a lot of games. Shame it’s only a few days once a month.

1 Like

For greens, the numbers are
9-9: 3 Green only, I think it is mistakenly included.
9-10: 8 green
13-2: 12 green
14-9: 10 green
25-1: 8 green

1 Like

It is 12,5 monsters per run on average.

1 Like

I changed one stage for the privateer mission under green elemental chests. I found 7-1 actually has the single best count for those enemies, and a very decent amount of green monsters too!

At 5 waves it is absolutely great :slight_smile: (I got 5.4, Burry Farmz guide lists 5.33 which confirms gladly for me that my average is correct :smiley: ) I think that is also the best stage for green monsters, providing you are just looking to fill the elemental green chest during AR

2 Likes