šŸ”± Atlantis Rises ā€“ Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

All Season 2 provinces.

2 Likes

Thanks

Thankful xxxcharacters

Agree to you - I pass Atlantis too and looking now for the last 30 heavy level. So I spend asume 1 reduce point of world energy for each level more than 270 points to much only for the basic version. I hope that all players winning the first Atlantis run a getting at least a world energy potion

How much energy will the stages cost with atlantis RISES, in normal and difficult mode?

Plural-- We have only heard of Ursena so far, correct? Or am I missing/forgetting a hero?

Rare Muggy will also come up.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not unfair. Now I can use my loot tickets with more efficiency. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wouldnā€™t that make the loot tickets less efficient? :thinking:

Are the special enemies just normal enemies? Or bosses too?

They are normal mob enemies.

@Winters1 - when you get 50% more loot for the same loot ticket and more loot tickets consumed per WE before running out plus a chance at atlantis coins Iā€™d say thatā€™s a more efficient use.

5 Likes

This! This attitude is what got the loot from the Raid Tournament nerfed (and Iā€™ll be surprised if it comes back up to where it was originally. Why would SG give upgrade loot disbursement when players complain itā€™s too high!?)

In general, higher, more available loot is better for everyone, but some people just canā€™t stand thinking that other people got an incrementally larger gain than they did. Itā€™s absurd.

17 Likes

True i tried to point that out then as well, fell on deaf ears

7 Likes

Are there any rumours about countdown timer before the Atlantis Rising like we had before the last province has been released?

ā€œcoming soon ā„¢ā€ is a Calendar that will have the Atlantis summons on it.

Youā€™ll be spending MORE loot tickets to finish the same number of levels, thatā€™s not more efficient use of loot tickets. More efficient use of WE, yes sure, but not more efficient use of loot tickets.

1 Like

On the contrary, I plan to stop my progress in hard level while atlantis rise take place, I will instead redirect my focus to farming in atlantis for materials that I need such as hardwood lumber and midnight root.

7 Likes

I disagree.

Rumor is the loot will be substantially boosted, so each loot ticket on 2.15-8H will return more loot per ticket during Atlantis Rising.

Example
Currently 2.27-8H returns an average of 34 recruits ( 33-35 ).
If the bonus is +10%, or higher, this jumps to at least an average of 37 recruits ( 36-38 ).

4 Likes

Exactly - thanks for posting this.

Youā€™re still talking about WE use not LT use. For LT efficiency itā€™s lower not higher.

you use loot tickets to get loot right? So how is more loot per ticket less efficient?

Not following your logic

I use loot tickets on s2-1-9 hard for adventure kits

If i can get more kits per ticket, then Iā€™m pretty happy

3 Likes