🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

My first 10 pull ever

5 Likes

OMG!!!
Ares is a dup, but kaga and seshar are new for me!

11 Likes

I have thrashed that with every flag I have for the last 2 days and have scored just 20 and 10 of them were from one level (I removed that sorry but ‘aid and comfort to the…’).
I’m guessing that is pretty typical, with players on ‘hard’ getting more.

Absolutely yes. I got Prisca (again) and almost fell over with… something. Possibly one of the most useless 3 star purples . But then if we were all 5* equipped, people would complain about it being tough matched up with equals or betters. Whales need six sardines.

1 Like

Used my 600 coins and got 5 3* And my 2nd Ares…

I did a single pull from remaining 100 coins a day later and got mitsuko. How good is she?

Auto play gave me enough coins for a free pull. 2 earlier 10x pulls got only feeders but free Atlantis coins got her. RNG… go figure :rofl:

10 Likes

I’m going through farming withdrawal!!! This apparently happens as every AR ends. It would be awesome if, as I believe @JonahTheBard already mentioned, we had a Season1 event akin to this.

Although I imagine SG wouldn’t want our stockpiles of needed materials to get too high? It would still be fantastic to have a 2nd event each month to feed my farming jones.

Well back to the old humdrum of 8/7 to fill my recruit needs. See you all next month!!!

P.S Congrats on the awesome pull @LadySuzanne, I’m totally not jealous at all…nope not on but…I didn’t want Seshat…don’t even need her…:woozy_face:

4 Likes

Another rising over, this a little better than last month. Took 2 tc11 from 32 days to 110 days running. Last month 2 nuggets, 12 coins, this month 30 nuggets and coins for a draw. Still no luck on draws, 3 4* since season 2 open.

2 Likes

Got 130 something Atlantis coins
2 seadragons from 4-9 and 7-9 Hard

1 Like

Speaking of useless purples, this has to be the equivalent of getting the middle finger in a 30 pull. Get a 5* but having it be Quintus, since according to the posted odds on atlantis summons, pulling a s1 5* is rarer than pulling one of the featured heroes. :sob:

I did 35 summons during Atlantis rises. I obtained my first Ameonna, my 2nd muggy, and duplicates of of 3* and 4* heroes that will likely never be leveled. No 5* :frowning:

Unfair? LOL ur reply prove u newbies. Developer job to maker games improve and change to keep players. Just like real life u hv older brother and sister. Would u say ur older sibling unfair born earlier than u? Also why in the first place u complete the season? You shld wait a few more years and guarantee more goodies will come. In this world no such thing is fair or unfair. Have u ever ask why some children are born so poor that they do not have shelter and food to survive? Least to say even they never touch a mobile phone even at all. So never say fair or unfair. Be content with what u have. AMEN

2 Likes

When is the next atlantis raise going to happen

why some children are born so poor?
sad3dsf345345

2 Likes

Have u ever ask why some giant are born so small? So never say Small Giant Games or Big Giant Games. Just say Giant Games. AMEN.

1 Like

It’s the fourth Thursday each month, so it should be:

1 Like

Come on August 22nd, gotta feed my farming Jones SOON!!! Just about out of all the backpacks and practice swords I farmed. Have 6 days of TC2 plus 300 some odd backpacks waiting. I stopped with TC1 for now, my practice swords are down in the 40’s. My TC11 is down to 200 days, I’ve been borrowing food and recruits way to often. My TC20 has yet to produce a 5*.

So I’m, once again, saving everything I have for AR farming. It’s my favorite thing to do in this game, and I have a lot of favorites, but this is tops for me. Probably from my Borderlands2 farming days, killing Savage Lee 1000’s of Times for that perfect Double Penetrating Unkempt Harold (Dirty Harry for those who never played :wink:)

2 Likes

Not enough loot tickets in the world my friend…

1 Like

Guessing the “Buff” refers to Atomos only, not Ares right ? lol