šŸ”± Atlantis Rises ā€“ Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

You actually want Beta Beat v22 for the Hunterā€™s Lodge and Titan Battle Items: :test_tube: The Beta Beat (v22) ā€“ Sharing the Big Picture on Whatā€™s Going on in Beta: New Buildings & Titan Battle Items

4 Likes

So it will be with less energy than normal and more drops on next Atlantis ?

half the energy plz
boost the appearance of rare monsters that drop Atlantis tokens.

Yes. After Atlantis Rises is over (when the Atlantis portal closes), the costs for each level will go back to what they were.

When Atlantis Rises starts again, on June 27th (the 4th Thursday of the month), the energy cost is halved reduced by 3 (fixā€™ed) and the loot drops increase.

2 Likes

Itā€™s not, itā€™s reduced by 3 WE per Stage. That happens to be half on the early Province Normal Stages, but itā€™s always 3 no matter what.

4 Likes

This was directly confirmed by the game designers:

2 Likes

Exactly what Iā€™m doing now. Province 9, for the XP/energy ratio.

Under normal conditions, yes, 15-8 Hard is better. That is where I go normally other than 8-7. During Atlantis Rising, the 3 WE decrease effects the normal stages by a larger percentage such that 15-9 Normal and 6-9 Normal are better for recruits per WE during the event.

6 Likes

Sometimes you can just copy and paste
( this works with wiki tables)

Other times I have to manually format.

1 Like

Try 13-1 (around 19 on average in normal), it has a lot of enemies, even in normal, the orihalcum seadragon regularly appear.

1 Like

Awesome ! Thanks for the tip !

I now dare to say safely that the appearance the seadroagon is more frequent in hard mode for me than in the normal mode.
So far from the seadragons I encountered 73% (24 found in total) is in hard mode.
This is from 108 levels played in season 2.

I know sample size is still small but looks pretty safe to assume that hard will provide more seadragons than normal.

Anybody else who can confirm this?

So 2 questions, 1, unique monsters that drop coin, is that 100% random? Ie: there isnā€™t a certain level to farm them ?
And 2, what are the new heroā€™s introduced?

so what are your favorite farming places during atlantis rises and why?

15.8 hard and 15.9 normal is what i read so farā€¦ (and 15-8 hard is what i mostly do now)ā€¦

anything better? and why?

All depends on what you want to farm for.
If it is reqruits then you are in the right spot for sure.

hm i usually go for recruits i must admit to keep my tcs (2 x 20 , 1 x 11, 1 x mix) runningā€¦ 24/7ā€¦

iā€™m not sooo experiencedā€¦ what else could be usefull farming goals and why? Suggestions for other things to look for?

As the sea dragon has a greater chance of appearing if there are more enemies, do we know which s2 level has the most enemies?

I believe it is 13-1, it have around 14 to 22 monster (excluding boss).

4-3 also have that many monster with less flag.

1 Like

Holy Flasks Batman!! If they were filled with vodka you could have one heck of a party!!

P.S May want to consider losing Kirilā€™s invite. I hear he may have a small problem :beer::beers::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::wine_glass::tumbler_glass:

2 Likes