🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

yes, that’s correct. Every 4th Thursday of each month the Atlantis Rises event will start, and lasts 4 days.

Used 3 loot tickets on 15:8 hard and got 10 Atlantis coins

You may know this already, but @BarryWuzHere pointed it out to me the other day, and I wanted to share just in case: TC12 is actually the most efficient food/recruit storage option, rather than TC20. (I’m still using TC20 for now, in hopes of training up a Viv and a Marj, but will switch to TC12 eventually.)

1 Like

Sorry, what in beta implies we start hoarding crude iron?

I am missing a lot of 5*, so that’s why I run one TC20 (wishing for Azlar and Isarnia). I’ll also keep running it until we know what the hero academy actually does. If it does not do anything worthwhile and I have what I need by that point, I may switch to TC12.

Missing: Elena, Azlar, Obakan, Domitia, Leonidas, Isarnia, Richard, Elkanen, Kadilen

1 Like

Check out the thread 🧪 The Beta Beat (v21) [NOW RELEASED] – Sharing the Big Picture on What's Going on in Beta (an experiment)

1 Like

Apologies for the format. Couldn’t figure out how to post in grid otherwise. Anyway, here are the mats distributions for both normal map farming, and map farming during Atlantis Rises. I guess folks’ll just have to zoom in to actually see what’s going on here:

Edit: Replaced picture with updated version, corrected for rounding errors. Thanks @Gryphonknight!

2 Likes

15-8 is much better for recruits.

1 Like

You actually want Beta Beat v22 for the Hunter’s Lodge and Titan Battle Items: :test_tube: The Beta Beat (v22) – Sharing the Big Picture on What’s Going on in Beta: New Buildings & Titan Battle Items

4 Likes

So it will be with less energy than normal and more drops on next Atlantis ?

half the energy plz
boost the appearance of rare monsters that drop Atlantis tokens.

Yes. After Atlantis Rises is over (when the Atlantis portal closes), the costs for each level will go back to what they were.

When Atlantis Rises starts again, on June 27th (the 4th Thursday of the month), the energy cost is halved reduced by 3 (fix’ed) and the loot drops increase.

2 Likes

It’s not, it’s reduced by 3 WE per Stage. That happens to be half on the early Province Normal Stages, but it’s always 3 no matter what.

4 Likes

This was directly confirmed by the game designers:

2 Likes

Exactly what I’m doing now. Province 9, for the XP/energy ratio.

Under normal conditions, yes, 15-8 Hard is better. That is where I go normally other than 8-7. During Atlantis Rising, the 3 WE decrease effects the normal stages by a larger percentage such that 15-9 Normal and 6-9 Normal are better for recruits per WE during the event.

6 Likes

Sometimes you can just copy and paste
( this works with wiki tables)

Other times I have to manually format.

1 Like

Try 13-1 (around 19 on average in normal), it has a lot of enemies, even in normal, the orihalcum seadragon regularly appear.

1 Like

Awesome ! Thanks for the tip !

I now dare to say safely that the appearance the seadroagon is more frequent in hard mode for me than in the normal mode.
So far from the seadragons I encountered 73% (24 found in total) is in hard mode.
This is from 108 levels played in season 2.

I know sample size is still small but looks pretty safe to assume that hard will provide more seadragons than normal.

Anybody else who can confirm this?