🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

@BarryWuzHere, thank you for doing all of this. I haven’t had a chance to thank you yet, and I believe this is as good a time as ever.

It’s been a fantastic help to me, and my alliance. You are greatly appreciated Sir!!!

6 Likes

So, is atlantis comming tomorrow?

Yes, it’s been confirmed by staff.

4 Likes

I don’t think I’ve offered an opinion on the subject.

There are two real use cases for loot tickets IMO:

1. Completing difficult stages for loot without having to use battle items

Some of the later hard stages in Atlantis are very loot rich, but may be difficult for people to complete without using battle items. But using battle items to gain crafting mats really lowers the value of farming. So in these cases, loot tickets let people get full value from farming these stages. You can run the stage once doing whatever you need to complete it, then ticket it every time thereafter.

1. Maximizing one’s loot gain per unit time

Loot tickets save time. Therefore, IMO the best measure of their usefulness is loot gain per unit time. If you use them during Atlantis Rises, you will maximize that measure.

5 Likes

This was my take away on loot tickets as well. Saves time, saves materials used for battle items (may or may not be needed) and allows you to quickly farm a specific province (particularly during Atlantis Rises if these special monsters are indeed random)

3 Likes

One more nice use for Loot tickets:

You are going to level up very soon, but your world energy is (almost) full. If you use several loot tickets at once, you can deplete your world energy and get the most out of your level-up :slightly_smiling_face:

16 Likes

Coin drop chance doesn’t seem very high. I just spend all my WE with loot tickets in S2 without getting a single one.

4 Likes

so, I should I be excited about Atlantis? I used 10 pulls with A coins and got nuthin but the lizard. otherwise it’s just a farming opportunity it seems.

I also dumped 33 or so WE with no coins, just farming cheap normal S2 levels.

I mean, I guess it’s still nice at half WE costs, but I wonder if I’m missing something and if it’s not better to push on with hard mode progress.

Edit: one flask later I’ve seen 2 special mobs
Edit 2: another level gave me 10 coins, but I wasn’t watching the farm so either I got 5 of the 2 coin mobs (!?!) or there’s a 10 coin mob up for grabs too.

Have anyone saw the unique enemies?

1 Like

I used 5 flasks and 30 loot tickets and didn’t get a single atlantis coin. Maybe it has to be played, not looted???
Not complaining because I did 15/8 hard, and it was raining recruits. Around 50 ea plus lots of other goodies.

EDIT: I just did another flask and “won” 2 coins. So ok, rare as heck, but it did give them!!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No… Can’t locate them either

I managed to get one. Wasn’t sure if it was a new enemy or just one i overlook before lol
There was a bonus 2 atlantis coins.

13 Likes

That’s the one! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I found 1 unique enemy running through 2:15-9N 10 times. 40 WE for 3 coins; a pretty low drop rate. However, it is a small sample so far.

1 Like

I think the drop rate of bonus coins is higher when you’re making progress on map, fighting new provinces

Well managed to get another one. Seems atlantis coin drop rate on them is different each time since last one drop 2 and this one 3.

2 Likes

20 coins so far after around 50 WE used. one single run gave me 10 coins with 2 defeated rare mobs.

Worth noting maybe that I got all of the coins in the first 4-5 runs and nothing in the ~10 runs that followed.

I don’t even farm at adventurer’s kit/pratice sword farming place but my recruits and foods supply can’t keep up already… This is crazy… :sob::scream:

1 Like

I’m completing S2 normal 23&24

Coins, midnight roots and nuggets are dropping

3 Likes