šŸ”± Atlantis Rises ā€“ Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

Whether energy is decreased for unfinished levels or not, Iā€™m going to try and finish them before the end of the month.

7 Likes

ā€œNew Unique Enemies can be found in Season 2 stages during Atlantis Rises. Win levels with the enemy to receive Atlantis Coins.ā€

Hi @zephyr1 ! can you please tell me if this is same if i play the stage or if i use ticket loot? XP points will be raised of 50% too?

3 Likes

Will we be able to ā€œwinā€ this levels with a loot ticket or we need to replay it (assuming we have already completed given stage)?

Will be any indicator of stages with new unique enemies?

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to how the Atlantis aspect changes. I still have some Atlantis heroes Iā€™m hoping to get as well as past HOTMā€™s. I hope they continue offering them in a similar fashion as before. Seems like they might, but until it happensā€¦

1 Like

Yep! Itā€™s the same:

No, they appear at random during Stages.

4 Likes

It benefits players in two ways:

1. If you are still trying to complete Atlantis stages, you get to do so at reduced WE cost and increased loot. (Benefits players who havenā€™t finished)
  2. If you are farming Atlantis stages that you have already completed, you get reduced WE / increased loot while you do so. (Benefits players who can re-play the best farming levels)
    It is currently too preliminary for me to release publicly, but Iā€™m working a variant of my data driven farming guide which shows which levels are best to farm during this event that I hope to release before the Atlantis portal opens next.
    Spoiler: Based on my VERY PRELIMINARY work, Season 2 Normal levels are the ONLY place you should be farming during this event, and many ā€œbestā€ levels have changed significantly.

There are missed opportunities among all levels of players that this wasnā€™t available before, and I donā€™t see it as particularly unfair to any group of players except those who cannot yet play any season 2 levels at all.

21 Likes

What I saw reported from beta, this wasnā€™t true. XP stayed the same, but the WE cost to get it decreased, so XP/WE still improved. But not as much as all other loot like recruits/WE which improved twice because there were more recruits for less WE.

5 Likes

When will this be released? Want to make sure I wait to finish the season two when Iā€™m getting a discount!

1 Like

Want to point out that FOR NOW it seems using fast tickets on atlantis raises is more convenient since it seems that it provides more atlantis coins then regular playing.

So for as it is NOW keep your loot tickets and do not wasting them.

4 Likes

Because of these unique enemies dropping Atlantis Coins, Loot Ticket just suddenly become more valuableā€¦

Unless the presence of these unique enemies are unannounced and could randomly show up in ā€œanyā€ stageā€¦ Itā€™d cut down amount of players essentially farming for Atlantis Coins if they already know which stage(s) to play / re-play if they are known before going into a level.

1 Like

New heroes addedā€¦ not very impressive for me. 3% chance on only atlantis heroes would impress me more :slight_smile:

Nice update anyway.

They are. They show up at random, thereā€™s no apparent way to know where or how many will show up.

4 Likes

Welcome to the E&P Forum, @Chadmo !! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

From the release notes, it is in the latest update, version 21.0

BUT. It only applies during Atlantis Rises, which most of us are guessing is the time when the Atlantis summon portal is open. So ~4 days per month you get these special rules and the remainder of the month is unchanged.

It has typically been the 4th (or last? I dunno) Thursday of the month thru Sunday which will probably start the 23rd this month

4 Likes

Now look at it this way, some players have spent a high WE to pass though some Provinces for the first time, now with reduced WE for a limited time some player who have not done those Provinces would be able to do it at reduced WE for the first time. That is where the fairness question lies.
Anyway this could be negligible imo.

This would be a welcome update as it brings more flavors to the Atlantis.

1 Like

Wow!!! I get a chance at extra Atlantis coins!! That means I got 10 more 3 * Atlantis heroes coming. Lolā€¦ I guess weā€™ll just have to wait and see if itā€™s all that its made out to beā€¦ I just hope they do not stop the returning heroes of the month

5 Likes

By completing the provinces earlier the players would had better chances to pull for the Heroes they liked the most with better chances.

Earlier completors could had unlocked the provinces for mire WE but they would still have the same benefits as the other ones.

I too think that itā€™s negligible, It would be like complaining for the ones that pulled a certain hero of the month after his release by spending 100 Atlantis Coins.

3 Likes

Actually, the perspective is the first completion vs the COST of WE for that first completion, whatever comes after becomes equal chance to every party irrespective of different timing.

However, the update would be good for everyone in the long run.

1 Like

This sounds like a really cool feature and canā€™t wait to try it out.

Anyone that has not yet finished the S2 levels can now do so a bit each month when ā€˜Risesā€™ becomes available, and save a bit of WE for patiently going through each stage.

Those that have already completed can farm more efficiently, which is what I plan on doing.

This sounds like a winning solution for all!

Now, what Iā€™m interested in, and havenā€™t read about yet, what are these rare monsters like? The ones that can randomly show up in S2 Provinces? Are like rare Titans that reflect certain elements? And do they only show on boss levels, or also amongst the minion levels?