🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

:spiral_calendar: Schedule Each Month

Atlantis Rises begins at 07:00 GMT on the 1st Thursday of the month.

Next Atlantis Rises: 2021-02-04T07:00:00Z

Click for announcement about schedule changes starting in late June 2020
Click for announcement about schedule change starting in February 2020
Click for announcement about duration change starting in September 2019

This is a change as of September 2019:

The start date had been planned to be changed to Friday, but is now back to Thursday:

:woman_farmer: Farming Guide

=> Barry Farmz Here -- Comprehensive data driven farming guide for Season 3, Season 2, Season 1, Elemental Chests, Atlantis Rises, Missions, and more

:grey_question: Discussion Thread regarding Featured Hero Guessing

Spreadsheet by @jinbatsu: EP Calendar Quest, Atlantis, Event Logs & Guess - Google Sheets

Screenshots

In-Game Explanation Popup

Click for Additional Screenshots of Other Atlantis Rises Elements

Green Borders on Season 2 Provinces

Countdown Timer

Atlantis Rises Indicator Above Stage Numbers

Reduced Cost Text Below Fight! Button

Orichalcum Seadragon Mission

:tada: Atlantis Rises Official Launch Notes

:ocean: Orichalcum Seadragon Info from Developers

Click for my notes from Beta (may be different from the live version)

:speaking_head: This thread is for putting together answers to frequent questions, and for discussion.

45 Likes

All Season 2 stages have a reduced World Energy Cost.

this is unfair for those who have already passed

11 Likes

Actually it’s great for people who’ve already beaten Season 2, because you’ll be able to farm any stage you want at a reduced WE cost and with increased loot during the Atlantis Rises event.

85 Likes

Players will have the same time to benefit from Atlantis Rise’s effects.
How could this be unfair for other players?

Could a game’s equal treatment be unfair to someone?

5 Likes

energy reduction only during Atlantis Rise’s? I’m confused

2 Likes

Yes, Atlantis Rises is a special event, probably monthly at the same time the Atlantis Summons Portal is open.

The energy reduction and loot increase are only during the Atlantis Rises event.

14 Likes

Thank you!
:grinning:

2 Likes

Excuse me again. Will energy be reduced to stages already completed or to everything, including those that are not yet completed?

1 Like

Now that’s a great idea to get people psyched about the Atlantis event! I would definitely look forward to it monthly with that concept in place, the high WE cost sometimes bums me out.

12 Likes

I will clarify the question. The bottom line is that to pass 26 provinces at a difficult level usually requires 140 energies - 14 energies per stage. Players who have already gone through 26 provinces have spent at least 140 energies.

Will other players who have not yet requested 26 provinces be able to pass it at a reduced price? For example, at 9 (I do not know how much they will lower the price) of energy per stage. And in the end, go through 26 provinces for 90 energies and not for 140 energies, like other players.

Or will the reduction in energy prices be only for those stages that have already been completed earlier at full price?

2 Likes

Seriously. It’s unfair that I started playing after all the OP HOTM passed, but you don’t see me whining about it.

10 Likes

Both, the energy required is reduced for all Season 2 Stages during Atlantis Rises.

Yes and no.

Players can complete new Stages with reduced energy usage during Atlantis Rises — but the event only lasts a limited time each time, so unless you use WE Flasks or pay with gems for WE refills, you can only complete so many Stages during the time Atlantis Rises is available.

It appeared during Beta that Atlantis Rises will coincide with the availability of the Atlantis Summons Portal — but that will need to be confirmed when Atlantis Rises first appears in the live game.

11 Likes
Click for discussion of Atlantis summons from Beta topic
Click for discussion of Atlantis map

FIN

5 Likes

Whether energy is decreased for unfinished levels or not, I’m going to try and finish them before the end of the month.

7 Likes

“New Unique Enemies can be found in Season 2 stages during Atlantis Rises. Win levels with the enemy to receive Atlantis Coins.”

Hi @zephyr1 ! can you please tell me if this is same if i play the stage or if i use ticket loot? XP points will be raised of 50% too?

3 Likes

Will we be able to “win” this levels with a loot ticket or we need to replay it (assuming we have already completed given stage)?

Will be any indicator of stages with new unique enemies?

2 Likes

I’m looking forward to how the Atlantis aspect changes. I still have some Atlantis heroes I’m hoping to get as well as past HOTM’s. I hope they continue offering them in a similar fashion as before. Seems like they might, but until it happens…

1 Like

Yep! It’s the same:

No, they appear at random during Stages.

4 Likes

It benefits players in two ways:

1. If you are still trying to complete Atlantis stages, you get to do so at reduced WE cost and increased loot. (Benefits players who haven’t finished)
  2. If you are farming Atlantis stages that you have already completed, you get reduced WE / increased loot while you do so. (Benefits players who can re-play the best farming levels)
    It is currently too preliminary for me to release publicly, but I’m working a variant of my data driven farming guide which shows which levels are best to farm during this event that I hope to release before the Atlantis portal opens next.
    Spoiler: Based on my VERY PRELIMINARY work, Season 2 Normal levels are the ONLY place you should be farming during this event, and many “best” levels have changed significantly.

There are missed opportunities among all levels of players that this wasn’t available before, and I don’t see it as particularly unfair to any group of players except those who cannot yet play any season 2 levels at all.

21 Likes

What I saw reported from beta, this wasn’t true. XP stayed the same, but the WE cost to get it decreased, so XP/WE still improved. But not as much as all other loot like recruits/WE which improved twice because there were more recruits for less WE.

5 Likes