🔱 Atlantis Rises – Schedule, FAQ & Discussion

Rumor says, only player XP stays the same during Atlantis Rising. Hero XP ( recruits ), food, iron, ingredients, ascension items are all increased.

But since world energy costs goes down, player XP per world energy will go up, just less than everything else.

This is unknown. 1* / 2* Heroes and 1* / 2* Troops are such low drop rates, any increase is difficult to confirm.

@zephyr1
@Kerridoc

Any insight?

4 Likes

Good question for @BarryWuzHere who did some analysis on this.

1 Like

No Rigs, you use Flags to get loot, you use loot tickets to save time.

2 Likes

I use my loot tickets so I can cuddle with my SO instead of playing a game. Will the loot tickets to hugs conversion ratio be better during the Atlantis Rises event?

6 Likes

Loot tickets are most effective on stages with high world energy costs.

When Atlantis rises, it’s probably better to farm manually.

Burn tickets, buy refill, burn, buy, open chest, skip chest, start again and wait, if skipping not possible.

You’ll burn too many tickets, if we per stage was reduced.

2 Likes

You would think that is obvious but I guess that’s a dangerous assumption around these parts lol

1 Like

Hey guys can I interest you in my infinite free energy machine?

Except I never said that. I only said it was inefficient. Plainly.

Also personal attacks are against the forum rules.

Lol anyways i could keep this going but unfortunately i have better things to do :man_shrugging:

This is trolling.

No he didn’t use personal attack. Dumb point does not mean dumb person. Even smart people do make dumb points.

4 Likes

We are getting off topic here.

5 Likes

Again, personal attacks are against the forum rules, please be mindful of others and attempt to keep the discussion civil. Toxicity has no place here!

1 Like

Yes everyone takes anything you say about the forum rules very seriously :roll_eyes:

And can you tell me what was a personal attack?

And ffs can someone steer this discussion back to topic

Trolling is not allowed too, this is from forum rule:

1. Be civil and do not flame or insult other players. Nobody likes a troll. No matter how fired up the discussion, please be civil.
3 Likes

Anyone else have any pros and cons they’d like to add on using loot tickets during atlantis rises?

lol none taken!

Could you even imagine being so sensitive that every little joke offends you? Phew what a rough life!

Getting seven Namahages in 13 Atlantis pulls offends me - it actually happened.

1 Like

My last 10 pull was 6 Cochin and all 3 star. :cry:

If I may, I think I do see where @Winters1 is getting at here. As he is not really arguing that there is potentially more XP, recruits, craft material, farmable mats, per WE spent during Atlantis Rises Weekend, it is really the Loot Ticket themselves. Since it does not matter which stage you spend it on and for how much WE, it is really that each Loot Ticket is still used the same, be it spent on S1 8-7 for 3 WE or S2 27.10 H for 15 WE.

Take me for example, I am F2P, I don’t spend gems skipping chests, I don’t spend money buying VIP pass (e.g. no daily Loot Tickets come in for me), and I do not spend $ to buy Loot Tickets. So I use my LT I accumulated throughout the game sparingly, occasionally (just like WE Flask, which I also only occasionally use). Every once in a while when I felt like boosting the XP/recruits a bit, I drop maybe two on S2 15.8 H. Costs me 24 WE plus two tickets.

Now say I only have 10 loot tickets in my inventory, and now S2 15.8 H costs 6 WE to go through during AR (just example), that means, for the same amount of WE I would be willing to spend per session, I would have the same 24 WE spent, but then I would have dropped 4 Tickets.

@Olmor has offered an explanation similar to my thoughts on this.

For Cheapo F2P/C2P like myself that do not have a constant flow of Loot Ticket coming into my account, I would say this playing behavior would probably prompt me to eat into my LT supply more than I wanted to. When Atlantis Rise ends, I would have burned through a lot more LT than I might have wanted to and during non AR times when WE cost returns to normal, I might not have as many LT in inventory left to use (again, I don’t have a constant flow of LT coming in).

Perhaps it is just my playing style, but since LT is still the same 1 LT per stage spent. Now it would be a different story if LT costs decreases also during AR…

6 Likes

Some enlightened pulls.

1 Like