[Working as Intended] Atlantis Rises Schedule Change [SGG Response in post 104, 126 & 129]

Not only that, but it’s only for 2 days and 12 hours…12 short of the 3 days!

3 Likes

I saw the ‘buy atlantis’ offer and was surprised.
Open the summon portal, check if I was drinking coffee this morning instead of booze, and see the Atlantis portal.
Don’t know if I am happy or not yet :rofl:

Not many loottickets to be gathered from the last Atlantis till now but always happy to see the option to gain some faster Exp, reqruits and extra backpacks.
But I guess if this is the new schedule we will be waiting for a month now till next AR will be available again.

Would be nice if we could get some official reply from SG or a heads up would be even more nice.

5 Likes

You can see JF by tapping the ? Near Mok Arr on the summons page.

I’ll bet S3 is coming after the next update that will be out after the challenge event. V27 is being tested heavily in beta so it makes sense

1 Like

Am almost sure that this was supposed to be the new AR time after season 3 released, and they planned that with PoV but somehow they removed season 3 patch from the update but forgot to keep AR at its original time

1 Like

I’m not doing any pulls or summons in case the daily tasks include something from Atlantis. I learned my lesson with Mystic Vision!

5 Likes

It’s only for two days

Atlantis Surp-rises, what’s the matter? Stop complaining and wondering, start playing!

7 Likes

Why AR started today? Featuring Frida, Ariel, Delilah and Mok-Arr?

Dont ask just play :slight_smile:

1 Like

20 days too early? I have Atlantis offers and summon portal :flushed: @Petri is this a mistake or will it be every 2 weeks now?

I used that food harvester this morning :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Same. Has to be a mistake

2 Likes

Has appeared for me also… is this an Error or Change in the game?

2 Likes

Me too, what’s going on? Febuary suprise?

2 Likes

Currently very surprised! Logged in to see Atlantis up, sort of want to see what happens if I make a pull…

Someone forgot the 2 on the February 27th start date.

2 Likes

I did 1 pull and got a Mok-Arr, I odn’t know if I should be happy or sad… lol…

10 Likes

Gato pull and a seadragon in map, it’s all real

Lol he is good for mono dark

1 Like

Please pull back AR. Not ready yet @Petri

2 Likes

Same, so unexpected :frowning: