Atlantis Ideas – Add 1* and 2* Season 2 Heroes that give bonus special skill leveling chance to other Season 2 heroes with same family

Read a lot of Atlantis ideas, I completely agree with the idea if you use 100 Atlantis coins you should pull an Atlantis hero. Doesn’t even matter what star to me, just not a season 1 hero. My idea however is this: when you’re playing season 2 and you keep getting 1* and 2* season one heroes isn’t that also kind of frustrating? Why don’t we have Atlantis 1* and 2* heroes? So if this idea happened, how else could they be beneficial? We know that same color feeders to level your higher star heroes is the way to go. So what if those new 1* and 2* heroes were also of the same “family” as their higher powered Atlantis heroes? So if you had 8 reds and needed 2 you could have 2 of the same (let’s use Sakura family as an example) of Sakura family to level up Sumitumo and get a bonus chance to level up his special skill. I wouldn’t make them available anywhere except through season 2 gameplay so that they’re still kinda rare. This would eliminate getting 5 Kenjiro’s playing an entire stage in season 2. Additionally, when we have an Atlantis summon add in an Atlantis daily summon where you could (if you so choose) spend 200 gems on 10 1*, 2*, and 3* Atlantis heroes. What does everyone think about this idea?

This idea gets my vote!

Unfortunately, I do not know if SG will be willing to invest resources to develop new 1* or 2* heroes, since no one will be paying money to chase them.

After all, developers need to eat, too:grin:

1 Like

its so frustrating getting season 1 heroes during atlantis pull. Last atlantis season i made 10x pull and got 3 kailanis :rage:

I’ve brainstormed over the last few days and have came up with 20 new characters. 4 in each color, 2 1* and 2 2* per color. I also separated it out so that each class got 2 new characters (we have 10 classes) and I tried to even out the Atlantis, Lagoon, and Sakura families the best I could. Without further ado I submit these 20 new Atlantis characters:

Holy Elementals

Fotios - Lighthouse Keeper - 1*
Class - Ranger
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Radiating Beam
Mana Speed - average
Effect - Deals 125% damage to all enemies

Photine - Light Defender - 1*
Class - Cleric
Family - Atlantis
Skill - Vitality Bond
Mana Speed - slow
Effect - All allies share damage for 4 turns

Panos - Holy Barbarian - 2*
Class - Barbarian
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Holy Axe Throw
Mana speed - average
Effect - Deals 200% damage to all enemies

Takis - Sorcerer of Light- 2*
Class - Sorcerer
Family - Sakura
Skill - Holy Strike
Mana speed - average
Effect - Deals 250% damage to the target

Dark Elementals

Xene - Unknown Stranger - 1*
Class - Druid
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Confusion
Mana Speed - average
Effect - 33% chance to cause one enemy to attack their own party

Kalypso - Concealer of Truth - 1*
Class - Wizard
Family - Atlantis
Skill - Deceitful Tactics
Mana speed - average
Effect - 33% chance to evade attack for 3 turns

Kerberos - Demon of the Pit - 2*
Class - Fighter
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Strike from Underneath
Mana speed - fast
Effect 1 - Deals 150% damage to all enemies
Effect 2 - Enemies receive 90 damage over 5 turns

Melantha - Dark Flower - 2*
Class - Cleric
Family - Sakura
Skill - Enduring Flowers
Mana speed - slow
Effect 1 - All allies are encircled by dark flowers, resisting status effects for 4 turns
Effect 2 - while encircled, allies gain +42% defense

Fire Elementals

Iduma - Champion of Resolve - 1*
Class - Paladin
Family - Sakura
Skill - Cestus Punch
Mana speed- average
Effect - Deals 250% damage to the target

Phile - Humble Friend - 1*
Class - Monk
Family - Atlantis
Skill - Reviving Embrace
Mana speed - fast
Effect - Heals caster and nearby allies 300 HP over 2 turns

Rhoda - Keeper of Roses - 2*
Class - Wizard
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Beautiful Destruction
Mana speed - fast
Effect 1 - Deals 150% damage to all enemies
Effect 2 - All enemies mana cut by 33%

Pyrros - Atlantean Torchbearer - 2*
Class - Ranger
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Torch
Mana speed - average
Effect 1 - Deals 110% damage to all enemies
Effect 2 - All enemies receive 100 damage over 4 turns

Ice Elementals

Iola - Violet Witch - 1*
Class - Sorcerer
Family - Sakura
Skill - Delayed Reaction
Mana speed - fast
Effect - 33% chance to delay all enemies normal attack by 3 turns

Nereus - Brave Mariner - 1*
Class - Barbarian
Family - Sakura
Skill - Atlantean Wave
Mana speed - slow
Effect - Deals 175% damage to target and minor damage to nearby enemies

Sappho - Collector of Sapphires - 2*
Class - Monk
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Spiritual Insight
Mana speed - average
Effect - All allies’ mana filled

Cyanea - Astronomer - 2*
Class - Rogue
Family - Atlantis
Skill - Astronomers Gaze
Mana speed - slow
Effect - All enemies mana reduced by 50%

Nature Elementals

Paeon - Rascal Healer - 1*
Class - Rogue
Family - Sakura
Skill - Ne’er Do Well
Mana speed - slow
Effect - 33% chance to steal 30% health from target and apply equally to all allies

Yorgos - Atlantean Farmer - 1*
Class - Fighter
Family - Atlantis
Skill - Slash of Rakes
Mana speed - average
Effect - Deals 200% damage to target and minor damage to nearby enemies

Alec - Defender of Atlantis - 2*
Class - Druid
Family - Sakura
Skill - Atlantean Shield
Mana speed - average
Effect - All allies immune to special attacks for 4 turns

Alessa - Protector of Humanity - 2*
Class - Paladin
Family - Lagoon
Skill - Atlantean Resilience
Mana speed - fast
Effect 1 - All allies defense increases by 65%
Effect 2 - Dispels buffs from 60% of enemies

1 Like

So I submitted this to SG, they are going to pass it along to the developers for consideration when deciding how to develop the game further! Maybe we will get season 2 1* and 2* heroes, maybe not but at least the seed is planted.

1 Like

I truly do like the idea of expanding the pool of 1* and 2* heroes. Getting the same 5 or 6 one- or two-star heroes in each color is a bit of a bore, admittedly, even if those heroes are just fodder for players that have advanced to a certain point in the game.

I think, though, that the three biggest strikes against this idea are as follows:

1. Keeping and developing 2* heroes is not supported by wars, raids, or tournaments.
  2. Even with as much roster space as we have, and the ability to purchase more, at some point hero storage becomes even more burdensome.
  3. The single biggest reason? – The fact that season two only unlocks once you have reached province 15 in season 1 indicates that a player is likely breaking into the time that 3* heroes are guaranteed results from training camp queues. For one- and two-star heroes to be useful in gameplay, that threshold would need to be either eliminated altogether or moved down significantly.

I plan to look over your hero suggestions more in depth later today – building characters is ALWAYS great fun!

Yeah I do agree on Atlantis coins you should get Atlantis hero! Surely that’s point of them! Or is there a percentage in increase of using coins when you pull?
I only pull at Atlantis and i haven’t done to bad I do normally get a Atlantis hero! last time I did 11 pulls not at the same time I spread it out! Got Athena, ghost girl, nakamage (twice) gilra (twice) mnessa (twice) Grimm and Colen can’t recall the last one!
Soo 8 out of 11 was Atlantis think it was 600 coins and rest gems!

Great idea.“If” we’re going to get 1* and 2* raid tournies it would be nice to have a bigger selection of heroes.

For Atlantis and the Season 3 whatever make more 1 and 2*s

1 and 2*s are already completely outnumbered with just vanilla and with HOTM, Events, Alantis, and now Season 3 soon they are outnumbered by too much

1 Like

They are outnumbered because apart from the very beginning they are used almost only as feeder heroes. No intermediate or advanced player cares about 1* and 2* heroes anymore (maybe some will have a few for weekly raid tournaments but that’s it)

From 3* onwards heroes begin to get interesting, have a broad spectrum of specials, buffs and debuffs. Also most beginners and early intermediate players get hardly any 4* or 5* heroes (unless the spend money early on) , while 3* heroes come in abundance once you have TC 12 (and soon the much better TC13).

Instead of investing resources to create more boring 1* and 2* heroes that most don’t even look at, more 3* and 4* heroes would be great as people would have an actual use for them. Especially heroes that can be trained in the TCs.

4 Likes

Do people actually buy storage space to permanently keep 1 & 2* feeders?

After the first 2* tournament, I levelled five 2* heroes and I still keep them. However, it seems as if 2* weekly tournaments happen very infrequently. So I might decide to feed them away and get the 5 spots back for hoarding 4* and 5* duplicates as they might be useful in Hero Academy :grimacing:

If 2* tournaments had the same frequency as 3*, 4* and 5* I would probably even have 7 maxed heroes in order to field five maxed ones if one colour isn’t allowed. However, I’d be glad if SGG got rid of 2* (and even more so 1*) tournaments altogether.

3 Likes

I leveled some but ate them

The storage space price is too high to keep them in my opinion and the food cost of releveling every couple months or whenever is pretty low. Worst case scenario, i go mono trainers and hope boards pull through. Tournaments for me are just not a huge focus

2 Likes

No lol

20 characters

Then I’m missing the point of this thread entirely

3 Likes

It’s just that it’s boring to see the same 1s and 2s everyday

2 Likes

Plus the 2* tournament is the same thing every single time so you throw some more into there

If you–or more generally most of the playerbase–are using them as feeders only, there is no point in wasting resources on new heroes hardly anyone cares about anyway.

2* tournaments currently happen once in a blue moon. We had one single of them so far and it’s been nine months or so since the weekly tournaments started.
Should they appear much more frequently and, therefore, people start caring about actually using and not just feeding away 2* heroes, I would agree and be in favour of more variety. As long as they are only relevant for beginners who haven’t unlocked Atlantis map anyway, new 2* heroes should have very low priority, especially when features like Hero Academy are overdue.

2 Likes

Nothing should be made to encourage keeping 1* and 2* heroes for anything other than food for your better heroes. So, absolutely no more 1* and 2* heroes.

If you want variety, take your best 1* and 2* heroes through the Season 2 world map and see all the different ways they get slaughtered :smiley:

2 Likes

Now that 1* and 2* weekly raid tournaments have been officially cancelled, the only true reason to increase diversity for those feeder heroes isn’t there anymore.

By the time people have reached S1 province 15 and can start playing Atlantis, they usually have several 3* heroes, TC 12 or 13 and don’t really care for 2* heroes anymore. We don’t know which requirements there are for the S3 map, but most probably it won’t be accessible for beginners either. Therefore, there is no need to spend resources on creating heroes hardly anyone would use.

On the other hand, I think that more 3* and 4* heroes would be great. 4* heroes are the backbone of most players’ rosters and 3* heroes are quite fun to play with and can be used in many aspects of the game (+ all those who haven’t reached 30++ 4* or 5* heroes still use 3* heroes for alliance wars and class quests). Therefore, in my eyes it’s better to spend the resources either on new 3* and 4* heroes or on more costumes for 3-5* heroes to increase diversity where it is needed and demanded.