Atlantis Heroes You Still Want

I have no 5* Atlantis. I have 2x WIlbur, 3x Proteus, and I have had many Triton…

1 Like

I’m with you on this one, sometimes I’m thinking of simply ditching the monkey for a 5th strong colored hero!

To answer the topic; Tarlak and Ursena, for sure!

1 Like

I need a Mitsuko, and…a second Mitsuko. Yup, I’d really like a Mits from this AR.

Besides, Ursena would be always welcome but I don’t think I really need her. A Kageburrito would also be super cool, but that will have to wait 1 month

1 Like

Ohh specifically, I run into a lot of Ursena + Kageburado *or however you spell his name) and they are always super annoying, especially Kage… so I’d love those 2.

1 Like

Kage, Ursena, Inari, Ariel and Poseidon.

Or to put it another way I have Tarlak so any other 5 would be a welcome addition

1 Like

For me, just Inari, on the Pokemon Principle. She’s the last S2 hero I don’t have, so I’d like her even if I don’t see myself taking her past 3/70. Dupes of some of the other 5*s would be nice though, as long as it isn’t yet another Atomos. I keep on getting him. :face_vomiting:

1 Like

attack up and silence, nice

1 Like

I need all the good basic atlantis heroes still

1 Like

Tarlak and Proteus for me

1 Like

All of them. 328 pulls and not a single 4* or 5* Atlantis hero.

1 Like

Might be because you are not pulling during atlantis :))

5 Likes

For me I’m missing Ursena and Misandra

1 Like

Crossing fingers for this Atlantis!! The only Atlantis 4* I have is Agwe. XD I would be happy with any of the Atlantis 4s except a dup of him. Atlantis 3s I still want are Gato and Namahage. (Please no more muggys and don’t get me started about all the season one 3s I’ve gotten from that portal) 4 season 1s I’ll take as a constellation prize: Wu, Kiril, Tibs, Gormek, Colen, LJ, Sonya, Caedmon; Any 5*s would be nice hahahaha. Finally have enough saved up for an Atlantis 10 pull. Maybe ought to make an offering to the RNG deities before Friday. (I fed dup by-ulf to himself, does that count?)

1 Like

Tarlak and Kage. I want, but probably will never get.

2 Likes

I still want Proteus, like 5 more of them for wars! got multiples of all other Atlantis 4*, even the coveted Wilbur, but one one Proteus :cry:

1 Like

Playing for almost 3 months…and I still haven’t gotten Proteus yet. 5 attempts today and got a handful of 3 star feeders and…Malosi. Not an Atlantis hero, but I will take it. :grinning:

1 Like
  1. Ariel because I would love to have a 5* blue healer and with AR every month, the chances (in the context of frequency) are better than seasonal events (less frequent).
    Followed by
  2. Mitsuko because she’s a red 5* version (albeit lighter) of Ursena (imho)
2 Likes

I have every single Atlantis hero, 3,4, and 5 stars, except Ariel and Misandra. They are the only Atlantis heroes that continue to elude me

2 Likes

Ive pulled a total of four 5* Atlantis heroes: an Ariel, a Atomos, and TWO Mok-Arrs. I have the worst luck. But I am thankful for Ariel!

3 Likes

I would trade your Ariel and take the other guys off your hand for one of my duplicate Ursenas and/or kageburados.

1 Like