Atlantis Heroes You Still Want

Which Atlantis heroes are you still missing and would want to be a part of your roster?

8 Likes

Tarlak is the biggest one for me. There are plenty I’d love to have too, but he’s the only one I’m explicitly planning to Summon for in the future.

I’d also love to get 3 more of Proteus so I could have one for each War hit. But having 3 already, I don’t think that really counts. :wink:

23 Likes

I would answer the same… But I heard yesterday that there is a blue Tarlak coming as HOTM. Care to confirm (without pictures as usual hehe)? If that’s the case, guess that lowers my need of him a little!

1 Like

Yes, a new HOTM for August just entered beta, and he’s reminiscent of Tarlak — albeit very different.

Click for mostly useless information

Don’t get too attached

Details from beta, especially brand-new beta, don’t tend to be very reliable for actual hero release.

It’s incredibly common that heroes are changed during beta testing, or sometimes even after testing but before release. That is, after all, the purpose of beta testing.

So I wouldn’t get too attached to any of this — it’s not unheard of for entire portions of skills to be removed or reworked, or for radical changes to stats to be made.

Miki initial beta info & stats

His name is Miki, and he buffs attack like Tarlak, with a stackable effect up to 160% for 4 turns, albeit with a restriction that limits its usefulness in Raids/War.

Unlike Tarlak, instead of healing, he silences a target and nearby enemies for 4 turns, and he’s Slow.

Attack: 737 712
Defense: 778
HP: 1215 1275

Class: Barbarian
Resist: Special Blocking
Element: Ice/Blue

Mana Speed: Slow

Special Skill: Wrath of Tundra

• All allies get +110% normal attack that only applies when enemy has more health than the attacker. Stacks with similar status effects up to a maximum +160% normal attack. Effect lasts for 4 turns.
  • The target and nearby enemies get silenced for 4 turns.
  • Element Link gives +4% mana generation for all Ice allies for 4 turns. This effect can’t be dispelled.
9 Likes

I understand the alleged blue Tarlak will be a bit similar to the yellow Ranvir basing the increase on relative health points. So nice for titans but not many other things. Might also not be fast enough to be really usable

Of course it is early in the beta process so anything could happen

But to answer the OP, I’d like Kage and Ariel, but I’m not doing any more big summons looking for them - I already have enough 5 stars to ascend for the next year or so, and materials are the thing I need not heroes (except a nice red five star, that’d be good, only have Mitsuko, who, by the way, is awesome)

2 Likes

Honestly im only still interested on getting wilbur. He’s a must have for surviving higher level titans.

5 Likes

Proteus, Triton, Gadeirus, Melia (yes, no kidding), Tarlak, Kageburado, Inari, Ariel…

That’s just what i want, not what i miss (that’s much more :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

Ariel, Tarlak, Poseidon, Wilbur Lol

I’ve got no 5* hero from Atlantis but I’m still missing a 4* hero… called… Wilbur…

3 Likes

Wilbur and Proteus.

Plus All the 5*’s except Posiedon.

1 Like

I’d like to get Kage and Poseidon in the future. I was after Ariel for a while, but being already healer heavy, she’s no must for me.

2 Likes

Tarlak’s the only one I’m still chasing. Have most of the others already

1 Like

Wilbur… Gato…(to quote @Elpis : yes, no kidding) Triton and all of the 5* except Ariel… maybe I don’t want Mok-Arr :sweat_smile:

Mok-Arr too?

2 Likes

I just got wilbur and proteus but i wanted ariel or inari or Poseidon

But so many wants what i have so maybe i on to something…

2 Likes

I have 3… take them… why do you want him?

Which one? Gato? For collection, he is the only 3* ice I don’t have. He will be useful in 3* buff booster tournament.

2 Likes

I would like ATOMOS (no it’s a joke). TARLAK, INARI, ARIEL that would complement my teams.

1 Like

I want all of them (I have only Wilbur, Ameonna 2x and Agwe 2x)

But the most I want Tarlak, Kage, Proteus and Gadeirus

1 Like

I bring Aegir instead, way more survivability than Wilbur. Aegir+Wu makes for awesome defense and full health

For me, Ariel, Kage and Tarlak. I got 2 Mitsukos, and mok-arr. Thankfully I have at least 1 of all the 3 and 4* heroes

Proteus, the only 4* I’m missing.
Every 5* but Tarlak (that I have).

2 Likes