Atlantis Heroes: Family Link (Powers) - Season 2 Quick Reference

That’s how it works. The bonus is calculated based on UNIQUE heroes of the family in your team.

2 Likes

Many thanks, is a bad translation into portuguese.

So I love the family set up I have more than half of the heroes across all three family classes, but my question is do the actual heroes complement each other in battle? Having extra 10% def is great, but not if the specials don’t sync or you have 5* and 3* but can’t use them together due to strength of them…

3 Likes

still wondering are the families good syncing heroes or are they like real families, just related and dysfunctional lol

1 Like

@LadyAchilles that’s hard to say, however I can speak to the SAKURA family…

I finally got to use the image I put together LOL.

I replaced my Defense of Zim/Guin with Mitz/Inari - this didn’t do so well, so then I swapped it out to Inari Mitz… I feel I faired a bit better with the original lineup so that has since been put back into place since I put together this lovely exciting graphic.

Now what I can say is outside of Defense, the trio does very well together - in running through Season 2 and even raiding - that is why I thought with the 4% increase in mana generation between them they may be tough at the defensive spot. We know Mitsuko can act as a Tank. Kage is on a lot of Defensive Lineups, Inari - not much… when I have her running on my offensive I get to see all the dodges that occur… they must not be similar defensively when I’m not around… lol?

Anyway, the other ‘BONUS’ family options seem like they could be more impactful - so you may need to just test that out yourself if you have the heroes. Obviously for me to get to the 12% I’d be running 3 5* and 2 4*s (at best - wait a second I do have 2 full 4/80 Inari’s I guess I might test out the 7% but that wasn’t the question) I do have Ameona, just not leveling her up to find out.

Hope that helps a bit. So my answer through my own experience is yes in some areas!

RaZ

1 Like

@Razor it won’t work with 2 Inaris as they have to be unique heroes in the family.

I have almost every hero in each family minus about 1 or 2, I’m leveling Triton/Proteus/Gaedirus to see how that works together

I use Kage and Mitsu together sometimes but I can’t tell the mana difference

1 Like

giving it another shot in another arrangement… will see. And no I don’t notice the Mana Bonus either with the 3 of them.

Let me know how this turns out. RaZ

1 Like

@Razor will do, currently leveling Proteus, Triton and Gaderius are next to be leveled

1 Like

I’m running:

Melia—Gad—Ariel—Triton—Proteus

I emblemed Melia to 14 (will go to 17) on defense/HP path. Here are their stats (ATT/DEF/HP) right now with 4* LVL 11 mana troops and NONE are fully maxed except Melia:

Melia (3/50-14): 642/620/848
Gad (3/60): 615/776/910
Ariel (3/37): 641/829/1018
Triton (4/20): 762/717/926
Proteus (4/63): 834/793/1061

At 17, Melia will have 920 HP. The +20% defense family bonus is no joke. Gad will have 936 DEF once maxed.

As for whether or not they work well together…

Melia = increased crit for all
Gad = limited HoT, limited attack buff
Ariel = strong heal, cleanse, mana boost
Triton = heal boost, sniper
Proteus = limited DoT, limited mana control

There’s no def debuff, but a critical hit is kind of a -50% def debuff.

Given that we can only have five heroes…I’ll take it.