Atlantis Heroes: Family Link (Powers) - Season 2 Quick Reference

atlantis
family-link
season-2
bonuses
family

Fellow Titan Slayers! We have assembled a quick reference to the Family Link powers which are completely unique to the Season 2 Atlantis Heroes! All 18 of them! There are definitely some discrepancies in regards to ones ability to combine family members i.e. being that The LAGOON FAMILY has 8 members while The SAKURA FAMILY and ATLANTIS FAMILY only have 5 family members each. They have certainly established themselves as the GODFATHER of the family’s as well having the only Legendary heroes in their family - Three actually!

p.s. It’s a fairly Large image file so that you can see the thumb nail Hero pics (and clearly identify who the 5/4/3 stars are - or as E&P refers to it (‘Rarity’) and their Element. I ordered them by Rarity and their name Alphabetically. I absolutely like the fact that family members are not at tied to element.

Reference updated 9-29–2018

Stop by and see us sometime! We always have a fun poll running and there is a weekly history kept regarding happenings, as well the current week covers the page. Tips, links to other stuff interesting or cool that I’ve come across that has been helpful to me.

Warm Regards,

RAZOR (and on behalf of my MUSE for this particular graphic ensemble - ROXY)

Unique look @ Top 100 LEADERBOARD Hero Usage now Available!

@Razor
Meila is Atlantis Family as well.

I have a feeling the numbers are going to be even out a bit more as more story progresses in the coming months. If Ariel is going to be acquirable, she will most likely join the Atlantis Family as well.

Just an update Fellow E&P Champions! This was published on TM recently. It will be there for awhile - and like I mentioned before I’m working on providing a link there that will allow you to pull a whole family’s cards and their statistics through the ‘Hero Utility’… I’ll come back and post again when it’s done. This is where it will be located at: Empires & Puzzles FAMILY LINK Reference

Just wanted to let you guys know I updated the Reference to include Mok-Arr in the Lagoon family section