Atlantis gate past hotm's

Idk about inari. But i can definitely say drake is worth maxing, when is up to you, but i would definitely max him at some point. Looks bleh on paper(what i thought when first saw him) but the fast mana triple blind helps a lot

1 Like

He’s great. Will have to see if Inari is all that. If not then Drake is moving on up

We were both wrong again, but at least I was half right :wink:

& What’s up with putting Ares back in before his time?!

I guess they really did wanna shake things up.

I did not see that coming, but makes me hopeful that Athena will return again soon :blush:

4 Likes

AAAANNND Zeline is back baby.

So you can bet the E&P CEO will pocket $5,000 in 3.5 days off of people with Zel-thirst trying for her alone. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I see the usage of Inari.

On raid defense we are used to legendary heroes (ex Justice, Joon) blinding us. The fix for this is bringing a hero that dispells status ailments from the entire team and dispelling it before we use our hitting special skills.

Since Inari’s dodge skill functions as a buff attackers would have to sacrifice bringing a legendary and bring a epic hero (with worse stats obv) if they want wanted to dispell all buffs in one swoop—no 5* heroes do that

Also she has an attack over 800. Automatically makes her a great titan candidate

28 posts were merged into an existing topic: Atlantis Summons

Let’s leave this thread for discussion of which past HotM are put into the gate, not sharing pulls from the gate. Thank you!

1 Like

Delete it then :smile:

PM sent to explain. ~Kerridoc

1 Like

I hope that this means we will see Hel again as well. One can dream, right?

3 Likes

Yep, I’m still dreaming! I hit my budget constraint before Hel decided to move into my stronghold. :frowning:

I would assume she’ll be popping up fairly soon, especially since she’s one of, if not, the best and one of the most wanted heroes.

I hope you pull her! She was my #1 hero I wanted, so I pulled like crazy to get her the first go-around.

2 Likes

What about Zeline?! She’s the only 5* that can dispel all buffs though. It’s a good thing she’s in the Atlantis portal right now :blush:

Did you get both? :slight_smile:

Are you asking me? I can’t tell lol

Do you mean both Ares and Zeline?

I saw you got Ares though, congrats :blush:

Sorry I actually forgot what she does because I usually hit reroll when I see her :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Guess I won’t be quitting soon.

106x pulls:

Lianna (dupe)
Ares (dupe)
Zim
Mitsuko
Wilbur 5x

2 Likes

You are right…didn’t specify XD Yes I was asking if u got both hel and zeline :slight_smile:

Not the only 5☆
Zim the Nov hotm also do the same

Yes, I was very fortunate and pulled Hel (x2). Though, I also threw a lot at the game to make sure I got at least one Hel, she’s my favorite :smirk:

& I did pull Zeline (x2) today too. No Atlantis 5* though (except Tarlak), but most HOTM I’ve been lucky with (except Perseus and Athena, really wanted Athena but she just wouldn’t come :pensive:).

Both Inari and Mitsuko looks interesting too, would’ve loved to pull either, Inari especially (I really want a minion hero, and need a yellow desperately).

What about you? I know you got lucky with Ares :grin: