Atlantis Family 5* Team – the new norm for defense?

I’m in the same boat and deciding wether or not to do any pulls from wonderland. The new heroes look very nice. Specifically Queen and Alice but knowing that the Atlantis portal should have some awesome heroes in it this month, I’m finding it hard to dump many gems in to wonderland. Was thinking about just doing a 10 pull but my odds of even getting a wonderland hero at all would be astronomically low with just one 10 pull so was just thinking of saving them all for Atlantis. Decisions decisions

I got Poseidon + Atomos and agree. But after the fix or rework of Atomos. On the other hand, I think it is a really bad idea to release rainbow 5* Atlantis family team. It will completely disbalance the game

I think they throw in a sub par hero into each family to keep the balance. I am thinking if ursena is as good as she seems she is going to, it may only be beneficial to have 3 Ariel Posiedon ursena, even then gives them all a 10% def buff which is great considering even at 6 or so emblems their base def is close to 800.
Also you could have 2 of one of those heros , a thought it would not give everyone 15% and still 10% , that hero as well would get 10%.I think a pretty op defence (aside from all of the already op defs out there would be something along the lines of:
Gm- ursena- guin- ariel- Poseidon.
At least it sounds good to me.

1 Like

I realized I got five of the Atlantis recently and had decided to level up Triton since his special is actually pretty unique. I’m going to keep leveling to see what happens with the team, but with the healing bonus plus Ariel and Gladerious’s HoT I think it might just be fun for looting the map. Melia’s critical boost is actually nice with the team too.