Atlantis Coin Removal from Missions

yeah, there are some S2 heroes (Proteus, Wilbur) that are widely considered key heroes and that many of us still don’t have. it sucks that it’s going to be more difficult to collect enough coins for even a chance to summon them.

3 Likes

I dont like the removal of the coins…the game should grow, and not shrink it. Both coins should be in the loot of missins and stuff.
Leave it like it is and add the Valhalla coins and you’ll have a great game.

3 Likes

Biggest drawback for me is the less opportunity for getting hotms of the past.

S3 doesnt offer that, only S2.

5 Likes

Simple, drop AR, add SII heroes to Valhalla Summons, remove classic heroes from Valhalla Summons, and move on.

14 Likes

Most of them I got from elemental chest. Next source are raid tournaments, I hope they’ll stay there. Seems like, but might have been forgotten to mention :thinking:

But 98 since 16th of January is not much at all. 33 from elemental chests, 19 from raid tournaments, 15 from titan chests, 12 from monster chests.

Well that’s near a free pull :woman_shrugging:

Interesting the change is being made before Gravemaster is available in May.

Sorry Gravemaker…, not master.

I think this is my favourite idea so far :+1:

8 Likes

In almost 2 months :person_shrugging:

1 Like

I do think it’s more a case of not everyone has completed normal or hard on Atlantis.
If people have well done they got the coins for doing it spent the coins and now want more!? :woman_shrugging:

but feb 16th til now is not even 1 month?

Sry I meant January, I’ll correct it.

1 Like

i get why they doing it for the S3 coins as they more new and people basically gonna want the new stuff, especially old Skool players cleared S2
Old hotm or featured Atlantis is a problem though as prople still maybe want some people well that’s the deal so f it.

Well there’s no option to get Atlantis coin again. If you want to have them then you buy them all the time when Atlantis will start. I personally finish thouse 3 stages on stage 3 of Valhalla on easy and hard as well and in my opinion thouse hero’s on Valhalla are more viable then thouse from Atlantis except maybe 2 hero’s ursena and tarlak

Personally I don’t see why it should be made harder for players to get coins in what’s already known to be scarce. I mean you get 1 to 2 coin every few drops thus within a month many wouldn’t see anywhere near 100 coins from rewards a month anyway.

But at the same token they are also affecting far lower leveled players abd beginners restricting those players a great deal abd thus making it harder for them unless they spend money.
Yes this game can ve played totally for free but the difference between us players that started 2 or so plys years ago where a f2p player had a decent chance at competing within 6 months now it looks like it’s going to be 12 months plus if they are lucky.

No I don’t agree or like this update at all.

4 Likes

You can still get them from the Unique Enemies during Atlantis Rises.

So now players have a chance to get some free coins from each season, instead of only the first two.

Please explain to me how SG giving players ability to freely summon s3 heroes instead of s2 heroes make it harder for new players to be competitive?

2 Likes

I think they should make EHT work in Atlantis as a tradeoff.

5 Likes

100% agree with this. With tc20, atlantis, valhalla, and costume chamber all providing high chances at s1 heroes i find “epic” hero tokens to be anything but. I wish they’d have some use other than hotm chance or seasonal event pulls.

3 Likes