Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

From what i’ve seen she’s a decent hero.

OK, not up there with the likes of GM, Guinevere, Hel, etc but not in the Thoth or Thorne category either.

She seems worth spending the ascension mats on but one big thing for me that will probably make her desirable is… She is Sorcerer class so I can actually spend the 400+ emblems I have sitting there untouched :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Still subject to RNG, I guess.

The timer is for new province, as season 2 has ended, no timer anymore. I have completed it but no timer anymore.

2 Likes

Gravemaker is for sure

Ok, Atlantis is coming up super fast! Any other guesses as to who will be there?

I feel like the predictive info to date is not super useful in gauging who will be there this month. But I’ll go with:

Tarlak/Misandra/Perseus/Ursena

why u gotta shoot down my GM dreams @Garanwyn

4 Likes

My guess is not worth a whole lot right now. I’m truly just spitballing. Until we understand if there’s a new gate format and what it’s like… :man_shrugging:

That said, if Mugsy and Ursena both come out, and Tarlak and Misandra are there, GM seems like overkill.

I am really hoping for GM and Tarlak. I want to pull for them. Maybe it would be overkill, but remember they did feature Hel and Alby in the same month recently :wink:

Gravemaker, Inari, Hel, Ursena

I’ve seen that combination before. :wink:

3 Likes

Assuming they increase an outstanding hero (I do not know how that would affect the probabilities) I would say that, tarlak, ursena, misandra, perseus, natalya. With tarlak and ursena they can save good past hotms for other portals. That is my theory

Has GM ever been featured in Atlantis? I don’t remember.

No. But zephyr1 means the spectations about who will be there at featured heroes. :wink:

I know, I was just wondering. GM was released long before I started playing. I’m really hoping for him and Tarlak this Atlantis.

No, he hasn’t, but that combination of Ursena, Inari, Gravemaker, and Hel showed up in Beta testing for Atlantis Rises.

6 Likes

Swap Inari with Tarlak and that would really hurt my wallet. Haha! I suppose there is no way to know if they’ll stick with that? At least Atlantis was confirmed for Thursday.

Muggy. Do not forget 3* Muggy. I may actually do a few summons to try for Muggy.

2 Likes

You could try bribing an SGG Staff member, I suppose.

Other than that, I don’t think there’s any way to know.

But if that combination does show up, it’ll be interesting, because there was a second combination that showed up in Beta after that, which could end up being for June if the first one is accurate.

3 Likes

Haha, I think I can wait! What was the second combination?

Tarlak, Mitsuko, Gregorian, and Athena.

…and Muggy for @Gryphonknight.

6 Likes