Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

well she is one of Atlantis family paired with Ariel + Poseidon to get 10% and Atomos (after buff hopefully) to get 15% Defense , thats alot

1 Like

@zephyr1 & @Petri

Is there any plans for a new timer/ countdown function in game until Atlantis summons now that season 2 no longer gives a countdown?

Also, can SG confirm if the summons/ Atlantis rises is opening on the 23rd or 30th of May?

5 Likes

Nothing like that has shown up in Beta so far, so I don’t know if they’re planning on adding anything or not.

I don’t believe there is a countdown timer planned but Atlantis event will start on this Thursday (May 23).

29 Likes

this Thursday is 23rd of May

3 Likes

Thank you, corrected! :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Thanks, was hoping for next (May 30) but this is really important information!

1 Like

Even when we did have the timer before Season 2 ended people were still asking EVERY single month either on here or in game “When does Atlantis start?”

I got tired of saying “Go look on the Atlantis map, it shows you there.”… At least now I can just reply “Don’t know” :smiley:

5 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but the timer didn’t show unless you finished all the current provinces in at least normal. So all those people that did not catch up with the story didn’t see the countdown timer and that’s probably the reason they were asking for it.

8 Likes

From what i’ve seen she’s a decent hero.

OK, not up there with the likes of GM, Guinevere, Hel, etc but not in the Thoth or Thorne category either.

She seems worth spending the ascension mats on but one big thing for me that will probably make her desirable is… She is Sorcerer class so I can actually spend the 400+ emblems I have sitting there untouched :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Still subject to RNG, I guess.

The timer is for new province, as season 2 has ended, no timer anymore. I have completed it but no timer anymore.

2 Likes

Gravemaker is for sure

Ok, Atlantis is coming up super fast! Any other guesses as to who will be there?

I feel like the predictive info to date is not super useful in gauging who will be there this month. But I’ll go with:

Tarlak/Misandra/Perseus/Ursena

why u gotta shoot down my GM dreams @Garanwyn

4 Likes

My guess is not worth a whole lot right now. I’m truly just spitballing. Until we understand if there’s a new gate format and what it’s like… :man_shrugging:

That said, if Mugsy and Ursena both come out, and Tarlak and Misandra are there, GM seems like overkill.

I am really hoping for GM and Tarlak. I want to pull for them. Maybe it would be overkill, but remember they did feature Hel and Alby in the same month recently :wink:

Gravemaker, Inari, Hel, Ursena

I’ve seen that combination before. :wink:

3 Likes

Assuming they increase an outstanding hero (I do not know how that would affect the probabilities) I would say that, tarlak, ursena, misandra, perseus, natalya. With tarlak and ursena they can save good past hotms for other portals. That is my theory