Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

Didn’t know that, thx! Always waiting for new stages and run through them in 1 or 2 days🙂

1 Like

Ive beat season one, working on 2 now. Ty for the info!!!

1 Like

when season 2 says the story continues

Atlantis, I’m coming…

8 Likes

Lol I have 503… waiting waiting

4 Likes

I thought it would be this weekend and i dont have the timer yet

4 days 19 hours when i posted

1 Like

Alright, thank you for the quick reply

1 Like

The timer is always there,

always!

OP likely has not beaten province 18 in normal mode, so cannot see the timer.

@Vicious, here is a thread that discusses when Atlantis will re-open, as well as people’s guesses on who the featured heroes will be. I’d suggest you request the mods to close this thread or move it to that one.

3 Likes

Oh, sorry Vicious. Always thinking before speaking :smile:

2 Likes

Merged. :heart_decoration:

1 Like

Hel and GM will surely be paired with Aegir.

1 Like

Is the summon at the very end of the month or the last weekend of the month for some reason I was expecting it this weekend but I may have misunderstood when it actually happens

It’s not entirely clear if this is always the case, but it seems to be the 4th Thursday of the month.

And we know for sure when the next one is each time, as anyone who’s up to date on the Season 2 levels can see the countdown timer.

The next one starts this coming Thursday, February 28.

I’ve come to accept that the timer will never be there for me. First I was told it appears after beating level 15 on normal. Then I was told it was level 16. Now I’m seeing 18 lol at least I know which day the portal will open so the count down isn’t really necessary. Just funny

The timer appears when you have completed all of the available Atlantis provinces on normal difficulty

6 Likes

Going to toss out my guesses
S2: posiden, atmos
Hotm: hel, mushy

The timer becomes visible when you have completed what is currently available on normal difficulty. Currently that is 18. Thursday, when atlantis portal opens, 3 more chapters will open. Then you will be required to complete chapter 21 to be able to see the timer.

3 Likes

My guesses: S2: Ariel, posiden Hotm: Gravy, alasie

3 Likes