Atlantis Calendar/Schedule & Guessing Returning HOTM [Currently discussing Mar 28 2019 Cycle]

That combo would bring some serious cash-flow in the company’s bank account!

Thoth isn’t beloved, but his Sorcerer status makes him suddenly much more relevant—and he’s the last 2027 HotM that hasn’t been featured. My thought of GM was that SGG would want a big draw against a more “meh” hero.

Personally, I think Alby and Perseus will make another appearance unless Alby has come back twice.

Since I’m not sure which thread is still active and there are few on the same topic I will post this here as well:

Atlantis 1 - August 2018: Hel & Perseus (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Misandra)
Atlantis 2 - September 2018: Ares & Alberich (Atlantis Heroes: Misandra & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 3 - October 2018: Athena & Natalya (Atlantis Heroes: Tarlak & Mok-Arr)
Atlantis 4 - November 2018: Ares & Zeline (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Inari)
Atlantis 5 - December 2018: Athena & Mushashi (Atlantis Heroes: Mitsuko & Kageburado)
Atlantis 6 - January 2019: Toth-Amun & Delilah (Atlantis Heroes: Inari & Kageburado)

Capture

Next one and more stages will be available end of February.

I hope to finish also all levels at hard difficulty till then. But they are becoming mor and more insanly heavy to beat…

Need some war items to finish hard now.

Hi guys, wanna ask if you know when Gravemaker will appear on Atlantis again.
I’m really excited about getting him this time

Thanks!

No way to know before hand. You’ll just have to wait and see like the rest of us. :slight_smile:

People can speculate, but no one knows for sure.

There was a fair bit of speculation that he’d return last month…which turned out to be wrong.

Some past threads of relevance:

And some tracking on past ones offered:

(@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky Possible Merge of Topic with Atlantis Calendar which has received a few similar merges already)

What’s the current money line on GM and Aegir as a pair?

I don’t understand money lines lol

It’s the amount you have to bet to win $100. I’m guessing the answer is: a lot:slightly_smiling_face:

For gm and aegir pair? Yup

Lol

Merged :heart_decoration:

Lol that will suck sooo bad. Already have 2 aegirs. Anymore and i probably will finally rage quit

I’ve got you covered, my friend:

I spent hundreds for gm last time with no luck lol that was bad enough. But to top it off with summoning more aegirs…it cant even be put into words

I believe the expression is “adding insult to injury.” Fingers crossed for the wallet-emptying combo of Hel and GM!

If it’s GM and Hel then there goes my tax return money…

I’m willing to guess that they will pair Hel with Musashi the next time she appears. She was already paired with Perseus and I don’t see them offering 2 dark heroes in the same month for a Thoth pairing. My other guess would be Natalya, but that wouldn’t be bad. All the other combos would be fantastic. I hope I’m wrong :slight_smile:

That’s the spirit!

I could use a few more hels