Next Atlantis Rises: February 4: Atlantis Calendar/Schedule/Date & Guessing Returning HOTM and Featured Atlantis Heroes

I’ll play…

S2: Ariel, Atomos
HOTM: Alberich, Aeron

Lots of A’s in there.

1 Like

Two 5 star healers when the current HOTM is a 5 star healer…there will be a lot of new people sporting fancy new healers if so.

Oh and Ariel…wow…that would be healer heaven

3 Likes

There has been a pattern to the 5* Atlantis heroes release.

When it came down to it, the first two that were released during wave one were Tarlak and Misandra, both of which appeared first in the story. Then they had Mok-Arr show up who was released 3rd with Tarlak during the second month.

When it came to the Sakura family, Inari and Mitzuko were the first to show up in the story, then Kageburado, which is also how they were released.

If the pattern holds, Ariel and Poseidon will be the first to appear for this Atlantis summon and next month (March) will be Ariel and Atomos.
That’s just my speculation, but I could be wrong.

As far as the returning HoTM, i speculate they will release Poseidon and Hel at the same time because they are kinda like opposites of one another but we could also see Natalya make a comeback. With Ariel, I doubt we will see Aeron or Delilah come back, so they will probably pair her with Gravemaker or Zeline. These are just my guesses. I think Alaise, Drake and Greg are two soon to make a comeback.

6 Likes

The earliest they’ve ever re-released a HOTM looks like 8 months after initial appearance. Adjust your betting odds accordingly :slight_smile:

My best guess would be Aeron GM Poseidon Ariel

I dont think they would release two 5* healers at the same time, but that’s just me.

I think since we saw two HotM that havent been seen in Atlantis yet, and two Atlantis heroes that had been seen already, we will be reversing that. So like Ariel, Atomos, Hel, and Alberich is my guess. Two repeating HotM and two new Atlantis heroes. Im saying Atomos over Poseidon since we just had a yellow Atlantis 5 star but who knows?

My prediction is Aegir will feature 4 times this Atlantis portal and everyone will leave the game in a rage quit :grin:

7 Likes

Gravemaker came after Alasie, though. So if it’s too soon for her to show up then it’s too soon for him to show up.

My theory is Ariel and Atomos because Poseidon is the big one we are journeying to see. So it would make the most sense for him to be in March.

As for returning hotm I hope it’s not Hel because I’m hoping to skip Atlantis summons this month and I really want to try for Hel, Ariel, and Poseidon at once.

1 Like

I understand that Alaise came before GM, but Ariel is blue and I don’t think they would introduce a blue HotM when they introduce Ariel. I probably should have clarified that in my other post.

Since February’s Atlantis will have a few days in March, and (presumably) March’s Atlantis will at least start in March, and Ariel has to be in one of the two Atlantis heroes available in those two Atlantis, the blue HOTM in March will necessarily be offered at the same time as Ariel for a few days.

1 Like

Ah, you are correct, i didn’t think about that, but that just makes me believe even more that Alaise wont make an appearance in the Atlantis summon gate now.

I personally think they’ll recycle two of the HOTMs that have already appeared, and continue doing so until all of the first 10 HOTMs have been re-released twice. Only then, they will start on Aeron, Alasie and GM and the next 7 (two groups of each of the 5 colors).

2 Likes

I just done the Sakura (Yama) province but I don’t remember seeing Inari in the story, she only appear as boss just like Mok-Arr. It was Mitsuko and Kageburado who greet us at the beginning when we arrive at that stage but It was Mitsuko and Inari who can be summoned first, so I don’t think that pattern hold.

1 Like

It’s not about who actually greets you, it’s about the actual boards/levels themselves, which you agree that Inari appeared first.

1 Like

What’s meant by HotM?

Hero of the Month. They’re the monthly featured heroes, like Kunchen this month, and they eventually return to Atlantis.

1 Like

Thanks and yeah I saw .

And upto now I couldn’t get bonus draw and don’t hv any lvl 5 heroes yet . My teammate use one summon and got onatel in bonus draw easily . What’s the mechanics under there ?

Luck. Profound luck. It’s just random, you can get a HOTM in one Summon or not get one after hundreds of Summons.

The odds for a 5* from any Summons are pretty low. It doesn’t offer as much variety, but tc20 (training camp level 20) is a better-chance (and free) way to get 5* heroes without as much gambling.

2 Likes

We don’t know yet who we will face first in battle. Kageburado greeted us first but It was Inari who we fought first. Now we have Poseidon greet us but we don’t know yet when will we face him in battle, we might ended up facing Atomos before him.