Atlantis - 5-Star Heroes

In my interpretation Tarlak’s special stacks with Wu.

I imagine Tarlak + Boldtusk + Wu (100 + 48 + 185).

Without adding anymore additional buffs, its a massive 333% attack bonus (even with misses its awesome!)

Really?

20 characters

Maybe then his own buff will stack to 160% say if fired back to back rounds. Which would add even more to your totals lol.

How many buffs can you stack?
Ya, rly.

Your example correct numbers is 94%+48%=142% not 160.
You can stack 3 buffs: Wu/Tarlak+BT/Brien’s/etc+elemental link

Who have tarlak kiril (tusk, lancelot etc) wu just go to any province, gain full mana, use them all at same time, click on any hero to see his characteristics and make screnshot! That’s all. Pls add it there. Or it will like like with Wilbur… some people think wrong about him cause of ult, you need to look not on ult but on effects it gives. So +63% defense to ally easy will dispel by Isarnia etc, -44% of enemy defense easy dispel with Kiril etc.

I’m not following your reasoning, can you explain?

To me
Wu Kong’s 185% ATK buff +
Boldtusk’s 48% ATK buff =
233% ATK buff x 0,68 (miss chance) =
158% ATK buff

Near Tarlak’s 160% ATK cap… this could be better on low level titans with Brienne’s buff but not where heroes would die in one hit (no ATK bonus over her 45% ATK buff).

If you could make me see my mistake then I could learn something :slight_smile:

PS. I let out elemental link 'cause I were only seeing a 5 target buff and not color exclusives.

BT and WK are maxed, Tarlak special is 5/8 so 85%

Keep in mind that the chance to miss affects base attack power as well, not just the buff amount. So Wu + BT would yield 333% attack (assuming they stack arithmetically rather than geometrically) * 68% accuracy = 226% (the equivalent of a +126% boost).

2 Likes

Seems like Tarlak’s 160% cap is holding down Wu Kong :frowning:

1 Like

His weak HoT also overwrites Aerons strong one :frowning:

Tarlak is great but what will it cost to get him, 3x 30 summons, 10x 30 summons, i’m Not in the top 1000, I’m still waiting for ascension mat to get 5* level, don’t need more heroes, won’t be until months before I see his full potential, thanks for the update and urging though.

Ok important information!!!, even that tarlak attack effect shows it don’t work with WU! so it’s useless there … Asked one player to check it now and he showed me video… SGG like alwsays.

Unfortunately Wu Kong and Tarlak don’t stack, there’s a video on YouTube either by Anchor or Avacious showing that the attacks don’t stack, you’re better off using one or the other but they don’t play well together

Good Wu alternative Blue and Yellow titans. Tarlak anyway still OP.

Just thought of something: does Tarlak’s normal damage cap apply to other mechanics that increase tile damage, like strong elemental damage or critical hits?

No, it only makes a difference on what the base attack can increase by. At least that’s what I’ve seen from when I’ve used him.

My XX Atlantis Summon attempts was a bit successful.

Hi everyone I’m crazy chica and I am happy to be here