Atlantis 25/07/2022

HAS ANYONE NOTICE WHETHER ATLANTIS REWARDS HAVE BEEN REDUCED?
SOME OF MY ALLIES HAVE NOTICED MUCH LESS REWARDS
maybe it’s a coincidence, but 1.9 difficult for very few backpacks

How much BPs did you get for one run?
I got about 40-50 BPs for 1-9H with 8 auto tickets (56WE).

Nope… just got 7 backpacks from 1-2 (normal)

8 auto tickets: 9 BPS…

That may be too few.
How about issuing a support ticket from within the game just in case?

I was just inquiring here before opening a ticket. but I would say that now I open it

Yes, I am getting significantly less backpacks and other items this time. Seems like half of what I have gotten in previous Atlantis events.

Try 1-7 on hard, backpacks are fine.

I noticed it since 2/3 months, noticed also that less troops and heroes, before that it was less of all that stuff after 2 days of farming and now it’s from the beginning

Been farming 1-2 normal. Backpack drop seem the same
Seeing less seahorses

1 Like

The only decrease I see is in seadragons. I mean, I used 10 flasks (69 energy each) and yet I only gathered like 30-40 coins?

1 Like

Same here, backpacks seem ok, and seadragons look less often on hard mode. Maybe just bad luck.

You do get less dragon’s in hard mode it’s less chances per energy you want the lowest spending highest enemy levels to increase odds for seadragons. 9:7 is one

I do 15:9 for recruits but it also has a ton of enemies

Doing hard mode lessons the odds of dragons.

Monster = chance of sea dragon.

More monsters with less energy = more odds

I usually do 1:9 for backpacks and 13:1 for odds for seadragons. 13:1 has 5 monster waves.

1 Like

Absolutely right.

Since I use tickets, which are only available in limited quantities, I look at it from the point of view of most loot and experience per ticket and farm the 3rd highest level on hard.

I agree with less seadragons. I loot ticket hard levels until I run out, and I’m not seeing the usual amount.
Pretty sure I didn’t last month either.
Could be the response for the other seasons complaints.
“You get way more pulls in Atlantis” - e&p players
“Oh yeah?” -SG

2 Likes

Not paying any attention to the material loots… though have noticed a higher drop of Atlantis coins !

S2 Province 1 Normal 7/8/9/10, alternate and lots of backpacks

Hard levels are less energy per monster … no matter how you look at it

So less sea dragons

I’m farming S2:1-8 hard and the backpacks amount have been fine

Since I’m targeting the maximum amount of backpacks out of this event, I can say it’s been ok