Athena's costume?

I found this on Google AppStore. The girl in the middle looks exactly like Athena with different clothing. Is this/ Will this be the Athena’s costume?

11 Likes

I mean, they made one for Finley, so…

20 most likelies.

Who is on the right?

Looks like Zenobia based on other websites.

2 Likes

What’s the @ of the hottie in red?

@Quinn3 is correct, it is Zenobia; we saw her in beta as a Season 4 hero in v39.1 testing

Middle hero does look like Athena and we already got to test GM costume so I guess it’s Athena’s costume. The red one is Zenobia from S4

1 Like

I did see this on somewhere else maybe reddit @Nervicii

It’s just an advertisement. I’ve seen a playable me where Brynhild was a fire hero. Highly unlikely the picture is showing anything coming in the future.

3 Likes

Wass it on the discord chat group…

1 Like
  • 6 new Costumes added for testing:
    • Killhare - Ultimate Farmer
    • Finley - Bleak Commodore
    • Jabberwock - Jabbermoth
    • Poseidon - Slayer of Atlantis
    • Gravemaker - Burning Avenger
    • Master Lepus - Rift Breaker

You don’t think they will still release these? Looking at the above list, It wouldn’t be surprising to see that they made a costume for Athena as well (was there a Drake Fong costume tease somewhere?). We may not have seen Athena’s costume in beta because of the near universal pushback on the idea in the first round.

Fast forward to now…

HA10 has a 5% costume chance and they released Yunan/Rana costumes through the portal. The HA10 chance gives them the cover to release non-S1 costumes. SG does not make art for things they don’t use somewhere. The old advert art turned into mythic titans. I find it more likely that non-s1 costumes will be released in Tavern of Legends for old HOTM and the rest in their home portal.

But we’re both speculating at this point. I’d be careful about dismissing the possibility out of hand because it is an advert. Even negative feedback could not prevent non-S1 costumes in portals; so more are probably coming.

2 Likes

Finley’s costume is a dress?

This is another ad for the game. I’m not dismissing, I’m stating the facts. The ad is not what the game is. They are very different in many ways.

Yes, down the road every hero might have a costume. But atm there is no costume for Athena in the works and the ads are not “easter eggs” of things to come. It’s just an ad. No more, no less. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Lol they bring in that weak azz team for offense lmao.

2 Likes

This thread is so ahead of me when I noticed the screenshot that had that team. I was MORE curious about the lady on the far right than I was at Athena.

Also yeah, that’s gonna be Athena’s costume. I’m not shocked that she, too, is getting a costume. Meanwhile, I’m trying to figure out where I heard someone say “community favorites” were getting costumes because I coulda sworn I read that somewhere.

The Sneak Peak showed both Drake Fong and Lady of the Lake getting a costume.

Athena is a community favorite when it comes to titans

Yea those event hero costumes don’t really make sense.

I think if theyre going to do non-S1 costumes, they should do it for select “weaker” HotM such as:
Thoth, Ares, Perseus, Natalya, Aeron, Noor, Reuben

1 Like

Most recent beta:

22 Sep

• Tavern of Legends
    • New costumes added for Seshat, Alasie, Gravemaker, Drake Fong, Athena and Alberich
      • New costumes added to Hero Academy
4 Likes